Slendy's OTP - REQUEST!

Thank you to @4ever_stucky for the request and prompt!

—————————————————
When you think of slender man, the first thing that comes to mind is most likely a terrifying tall suited man in the woods killing people. Now, what if I told you he was actually as much of a shipper as you and I are.

Slender was a major shipper; messing with his OTP might just kill you. But, who does he ship the most? Well, that would be Toby and Ben. You see slender has been trying to get those two together for months now. However, there was just no way he was able to get the two alone but the house is always full of so many people. He's tried many different things; sending the two out alone, hosting game nights for everyone, and Even trying to put some sort of potion in the two's drinks. After a lot of planning he finally came up with the perfect idea. He internally face palm and when he realized how easy it would've been to do this so much earlier. He called everyone but Toby and Ben to his office immediately. He allows them all to go out and purge for one night, one night only. Yeah, it's risky for him to allow everyone to do such a thing, but it's for his OTP! he had to do it! It takes about an hour for the pastors to get ready to go out. Once they're all out of the house, slender locks every door; including the game room, which the two boys he ships were in. After all the doors are locked, he steps outside the house and keeps an eye on the pastors who are out killing. He teleports away leaving the two boys still inside the house to figure out what the fuck just happened.

BEN's POV:
Toby and I were just sitting in the game room, playing super smash bros (as always). It was about an hour or two before we fully realize that the house was completely silent aside from us and our game. I pause the game and ask him " did everyone leave or something?" He shakes his head in reply. "No," he said. "I think slender sent them all out for some reason." I nod. I got up to go check to see if our suspicions were correct. I was surprised when the door knob wouldn't budge. I jiggled it a few more times, but it just wouldn't open! I asked Hoberek if he locked the door, but he said he hadn't. I have to try to open the door again, still no luck. It was at that moment the power completely shut out. 'Great,' I thought 'just great...' I decided to try to find my way back to where I was sitting before, only to trip and fall onto something. I don't know what exactly I'd fallen on, until I felt a hand grip my arm as if trying to figure out what I was. I knew right then and there that had fallen on top of Toby. I felt my face heat up as I don't know what to do. Neither of us moved.

Slender POV:
So here's the thing, I only told the narrator that I'd be watching the others. Instead, I decide to cut the power to leave those to another darkness and really no way of getting out of that room. I could see through the window that they we're laying on one another and I immediately knew my plan had worked. Wow, now I really understand why all those people on the Internet like to ship people. It's actually pretty fun watching their reactions, especially when you know that the two both love each other. I chuckle slightly to myself as I watch them struggle to find a light source to see what the hell was going on.

Third Person POV:
(Sorry for all the changes in POV)
Then until we were finally able to find a small flashlight to hopefully be able to navigate their way around the room and not following each other again. Even though they would never admit it, but to actually enjoy the small mound of time they spend with each other. It was coming to them, something they weren't exactly used to considering they both came from abusive households. That you just decided to camp out in the game room and try to make a pillow for using the pillows and blankets that were always stored in that room in case people fell asleep in there. After completing their fort, they just decided to sit underneath the main blankets and talk for a while. They made conversation; even though everything we talked about led to some sort of awkward silence afterwards. After each conversation both boys fell through faces heat up; they weren't used to actually talking for this long, especially all alone in the dark room. I won't bore you with details on the conversations, but it ended with the only power coming back on being the TV. At that point they really didn't care about leaving, as they felt comfortable in each other's presence. They decided to watch some random movie on Netflix. Eventually, instead of just sitting next to each other, they started snuggling close together. Neither of them realized it, but Slendy was starting to fan girl from watching outside the window. The tall creep standing by the window finally decide to leave the two love birds alone and actually pay attention to the pastors who have probably killed half the people in the town at that point. Ben and Toby were now entirely alone. No slender watching from the window, no one else in the house, just the two of them. Hour after hour, movie after movie, the two eventually fell asleep. However, The two didn't just fall asleep, no-no-no. The two were cuddling together even in their sleep. Eventually all the pastas came back. So under unlocked all of the doors again except for the one to the game room. Nobody else knew what happened that night.

Special ending:
You were wandering around the mansion in the middle of the day. All the pastas were still asleep because of how tired they were the previous night. While walking around, you realize that no one had been in the game room for hours. Wanting to maybe play some just dance or something, you go to open the door, which is surprisingly locked. After managing to get the door unlocked, you open it but instantly freeze in your tracks. You look up to see what is quite possibly the cutest thing you could've ever imagined to see behind a locked door. Smiling widely, you slowly and quietly close the door again, leaving the two to sleep.

A/N
Sorry for being gone for so long, I had a lot of stuff going on. There may be another time period where I'm going to be away for a while because I will be moving soon. See you guys next chapter, bye!