Skrrrt Skrrrt Bae's wearing a Skirt! (Masky x Hoodie SMUT)

Don't mind the picture. Just a little something my lovely friends sent me........anyway I forgot to take a screenshot of the request when I first saw it and I couldn't find it she I looked so I'm sorry! Also can you tell I'm trying to get more creative with titles? No? Okay.
——————————————————
One thing Hoodie with NEVER admit, is that he lived skirts and dresses. Ever wondered why he keeps his door locked at all times? Most people would assume he's just jacking it or something, but no, he's trying new skirts. The only person who knew was (Name) as they would get him some on occasion. Everyone else was just really dumb. Numerous times during truth or dare, somebody was daring the guys to wear skirts. Who was the only person who never complained? Hoodie. Who did it without question? Hoodie. Honestly, he hoped people would just get the hint without having to actually tell them, as it was still a bit embarrassing. However, the skirt dares weren't just a time for him to feel a little more free and comfortable, they were also a time for a certain white-masked man to check him out. Ya know what else is good about skirts? Some are very good at hiding boners. Which was perfect for Masky's case. Nothing is worse than getting a boner in front of everyone you know. Well, one night, Hoodie forgot to lock his door after (Name) delivered some more skirts.

 Well, one night, Hoodie forgot to lock his door after (Name) delivered some more skirts

 After trying on the blue and pinks ones, he finally got to the black leather one, which he was really excited for

After trying on the blue and pinks ones, he finally got to the black leather one, which he was really excited for. He'd seen it on the store multiple times and practically begged (Name) to get him one, and they did! He quickly slid it up with skirt-perfect legs and got all giddy inside when he saw him self in it. The black and white stripped shirt he was wearing at the time complimented it perfectly. He smiled. Sure, he kinda looked like a girl, but he didn't care. He was fucking fabulous. Little did he know... someone was at his door.

Masky stood at the door shocked. Damn, did the man in front of him look good. Especially how he was so confident. Masky felt his face grow hot as his jeans started getting tight. 'Fuck...' he thought. Normally he'd just go to his room and fix his problem on his own, but there was something about him and hoodie being along that basically said 'yeah I wanna fuck him'. The way Hoodies mirror was angled didn't allow him to see the door, so Masky had no trouble moving in closer, not before closing and actually locking the door this time. "You havin' fun sweetheart?" Hoodie yelped in surprise. Masky was basically leaning on the mirror and his dumb ass didn't notice. "W-what the hell—I thought I-" "Locked the door? Nope." Masky smirked as hoodie turned red. "Y-you never saw this... you'll never speak of this again." Hoodie said sternly, glaring at his friend's wide smirk. "Hmm..." Masky taunted. "On one condition." Hoodie groaned. "What? And for fucks sake don't say to let you take a picture..." Masky chuckled. "I was thinking that, but I have a better idea~" He leaned in closer to hoodie's face, The man in the skirt starting to get nervous. "W-what's that...?" Hoodie hesitantly asked. Masky bit his earlobe. "I think you know~" He purred, sending shivers down hoodie's spine. Masky began roughly kissing the man in the skirt. Hoodie instinctively placed his hands on masky's shoulders, moaning as he kissed back. Masky slid his hands under Hoodie's shirt before swiftly pulling it over the boy's head, breaking the kiss slightly for it to work. Masky also slipped off his jacket before squeezing hoodie's ass. Sadly, though Hoodie let out a juicy moan, Masky didn't get a good enough feel of his plump ass. His solution? Swiftly picking up the smaller man and moving quickly to the bed.

-some sexy stripping later-

Hoodie was pinned down, his eyes already half-lidded. Both men were fully nude, Masky getting a full view of what he desired most. (Cue my mind imploding in realization of what I just fucking wrote) Leaving kisses and hickeys from Hoodie's jawline and to his V-line, Masky let his mouth travel straight (more like gay *cough cough*) to his fellow proxy's dick. Instead of sucking like Hoodie thought he'd do, Masky began stroking him off. Hoodie moaned sweetly, causing masky to smirk. "You're a little needy today, huh Hoods?" Hoodie once again groaned. "Shut up and fuck me already!" "Like I said, needy." Masky would have loved to keep teasing Mr. Skirts, but he didn't want to waste his golden opportunity. He placed two fingers in front of hoodie's face. "Suck," he demanded. Hoodie wasted no time covering masky's fingers in saliva. His tongue ran over, under and between the fingers. Masky made a mental note to check his head game if they ever do this again. After a bit, Masky removed his fingers from hoodie's mouth and began to stretch his pink, puckered hole. Adding one finger at a time, he managed to exercise the hole enough for him to insert his member without hurting Hoodie too much. So, that's what he did. With warning, he slid his cock into hoodie as much as he could; hoodie already felt full. After giving hoodie time to adjust, Masky began thrusting slowly. Soon, he began picking up speed to satisfy hoodie's constant begs for more. They don't know how long they were going at it, but they didn't care. The room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping together, both men moaning, and the bed creaking as it rocked from Masky's hard, fast thrusts. Both men never felt such great pleasure, and came at the same
time. Masky pulls out, hoodie audibly whines at the loss. The two men lay side by side, breathing heavily. "Okay," Hoodie said between breaths. "We have to do that again." Masky agreed. They nuzzled together and fell asleep after pulling the covers over them.
———————————————————
SPECIAL ENDING:

Name noticed she forgot to give Hoodie a couple skirts, so she made her was back to his room. Upon reaching said room, (Name) turned red when they heard moaning. They decided it would be best to give Hoodie the skirts later and retreated back to their room.