EJ x Masky

Masky was wandering around a neighborhood aimlessly. He wasn't on a mission or anything, just walking around.

He decided to make a quick kill, because why not? He quietly snuck into the closest house, finding that the kitchen window was wide open! "Huh..." He thought, "That's new..."

He shrugged it off and went in. The sent of blood attacked his nose almost instantly, he figured someone had already been there, and was about to leave. However, a voice stopped him.

"Masky?" Masky turned to see Eyeless Jack standing near the stair case. "Hey, I didn't know you were here." Masky said. "Don't you only kill when Slender asks?"

Masky shrugged, "Meh... I was just wandering around." EJ understood that, he too would sometimes just walk around and just enjoy the peaceful nights.

"Wanna take a walk with me?" Masky asked him. EJ nodded, he'd always wanted to spend time with Masky, but the proxy was always so busy.

The two began to walk around by a lake not too far from the mansion,talking about whatever came to mind. They ended up sitting on the edge of the lake and gazing up at the stars.

"Ya know... I wish I could enjoy nights like this more often," Masky said smiling to himself. EJ agreed, it was nice to relax every so often.

EJ smirked, and splashed some lake water on Masky's face. Masky jumped feeling the cold liquid hit him. Jack chuckled, finding his reaction adorable.

Masky blushed slightly, before splashing EJ. The two began splashing around and laughing. Sure it was childish, but they didn't care.

Half an hour later, Masky yawned. He laid back on the grass, dozing off. EJ Laos beside him, he kissed Masky's cheek. He saw Masky's face turn red, he chuckled and pulled the other boy close.

Masky looked at him, smiling behind his mask. He wrapped his arms around EJ's neck, pulling him into a tight embrace. EJ happily returned the hug, savoring every moment of it.

"I love you, Masky."

"I love you too, Jackie~"