Masky x Hoodie (Lime)

If you don't know, a lime isn't as sexual as lemon, but is more of just a lot of making out. So yeah.

___________________________________________________________________________

Masky and Hoodie were, again, home alone. Hoodie was in his room listening to music while Masky was in the kitchen getting cheesecake (shocker). Eventually, Hoodie came out of his room and came into the kitchen as well. He was slightly disappointed when there was no cake left.

"Looking for something?" Masky asked.

Hoodie nodded, "Do we have any more cake anywhere?"

Masky shook his head 'no', but offered to share his slice. Hoodie blushed, but agreed. Hoodie sat down beside his (if you read the first part of the whole book) boyfriend. Both men didn't realize hoodie forgot to grab a fork until Masky was about to take another bite. He smirked, and glanced over at hoodie, who was moving his mask so his mouth was exposed.

"Open," Masky said holding the fork near Hoodie's face. Hoodie blushed, and slowly parted his lips. Masky fed him the cake, chuckling when he noticed how red his innocent boyfriend's face had gotten.

Hoodie was in the middle of chewing when Masky pulled him in for a kiss, Hoodie gasped, letting Masky slip his tongue in his mouth. Hoodie moaned slightly, he felt Masky's smirk against his lips. They soon parted, desperately needing air.

Masky licked his lips seductively, causeing Hoodie to blush darkly.

"You taste better than cheesecake~" He purred. Hoodie covered his face with his hands. "WHYDOYOUHAVETOBESOHOT!?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

edited: yeah this one's short oops