Chapter 1

Chaeyoung's POV

"YAH! SON CHAEYOUNG COME DOWN HERE" I heard Jihyo unnie scream as I was in my room.

Why does this girl always have to shout? Aish. "I'm comiiiing Jihyo unnie!" I responded.

Oh btw, I'm Son Chaeyoung, if you look at me I may seem like a normal highschool student. Yeah, I was the perfect girl everyone wished to be at JYP Highschool.

I'm one of the top students at school and I'm part of the Twice squad which composes of Me, Nayeon the oldest among us, Jeongyeon my no-jam bro, Momo the jokbal, Sana the snake, Jihyo the mom, Mina our elegant black swan, Dahyun the tofu, and Tzuyu who is the youngest of us all.

We are the richest and most popular at our school so it's no question why a lot of guys adore us. I have a pretty cool appearance too so I have the title of being the girl crush in school. I get tons of confessions everyday but I have no interest in them all because of one reason... I'm gay.

Yes I'm gay and I have a crush on the black swan Myoui Mina... I don't know why but she looks so adorable and nice. I loved her secretly since we met but I know she doesn't feel the same since she's straight. Plus, if I confess I know our friendship's going to be broken and I don't want that to happen.

"Chaeyoungie are you listening? I said we have a meeting with Principal JYP and the Twice in an hour. Go and get dressed quickly!" Jihyo said.

"Nae unnie" I said with my head down. I spaced out after she said we had a meeting with Twice. I can't believe I'm seeing my Mina again!

I was flustered so I got dressed and rode with Jihyo unnie to JYP High. As soon as we entered the room, my eyes searched for Mina. And there she was, dressed in leggings and a gray pullover hoodie. Damn, how could she be so hot? She's so cute I just wanna hug her and...

"Chaeyoungiiieeeee. You're spacing out again! This is the 5th time Principal JYP was telling you to take a seat." Sana unnie said. "Ahh mianhae" I mumbled as I took a seat beside Tzuyu.

"I called you all here today because I want to invite you to perform at JYP High's festival of talents next week. I want you to be the opening act. It will be watched by K-Idols which we invited over. So please do a good job. Arasseo?" Principal JYP explained.

"Omo! K-Idols?!" Jihyo unnie was the most hyped among us.

"Nae. Jin from BTS, Jaebum and Jinyoung from Got7, and Jennie from Blackpink will be watching" JYP said while looking at Jihyo.

"Kansahamnida Principal-nim. We will surely do a good job. Right girls?" Momo unnie asked. "Hwaiting!" We all shouted while raising our right hand in the air.

"Yah we should start practicing tomorrow" Jeongyeon suggested.

"Nae. I hope we impress our special guests at the festival next week...especially Jaebum oppa" Mina mumbled under her breath.

"Ok then. Let's meet at the theater room at 4:30 tomorrow girls." Jihyo unnie said as we all went back to our dorm.

Mina POV
OMG! I can't believe that Jaebum oppa is coming to watch us perform next week!!! I've had a crush on him since Got7 debuted. Next week would be my chance to know him better, so I better practice well for him to notice me.

The next day
"Annyeong Nayeon unnie! Where are the others?" I was panting since I was already late for our practice. "We're about to start. Come on Mina!" Nayeon unnie said. We practiced three songs for our performance: Heart Shaker, TT, and What is Love.

I did my best while I was practicing since I had to improve my voice a lot for Jaebum oppa.

We stopped practicing at 7:30 pm and everyone was about to go home. I insisted on staying because I wanted to practice more. They were all out of the theatre room and I was practicing my singing when someone came in... it was Chaeyoung.

"Uhm... hey unnie I just thought that you would've wanted some c-company. I b-b-bought you a cup of coffee" Chaeyoung blurted out nervously while she handed me the coffee.

"Oh hey Chaeyoung. Thanks for this. I just wanted to practice my vocals for next week." I gave her a small smile.

"You're already good at singing unnie" Chaeyoung chuckled a bit.

"Well I just wanted to improve more. What do you say we go to dinner together? It's getting pretty late." I said while packing my stuff.

"Sure unnie! I'll treat you to dinner." Chaeyoung said. I noticed her face suddenly glowed up. We went to the nearby restaurant and ordered some Jokbal.

While we ate, I couldn't help myself but look at Chaeyoung's face. She really does resemble a baby cub. "Is there something on my face unnie?" Chaeyoung asked as I quickly looked away.

"Uhm no. I just spaced out a bit" I blurted out quickly. After we ate, we decided to go walk around the park.

Chaeyoung POV
Omo!!! I can't believe I'm hanging out with Mina unnie. I rarely look at her because I might not be able to control myself.

My cheeks were already really red now so I decided to look away as much as possible. My thoughts were interrupted when Mina unnie suddenly layed down on the grass.

"Woah. The stars are beautiful tonight!" Mina unnie said as she was showing her gummy smile. I layed down beside her and noticed a shooting star.

"Omo! Quick make a wish!" Mina unnie quickly said. I closed my eyes and wished

'Mina unnie I wish you would feel the same for me. Please love me mina unnie. I'll treat you the best I can' after I wished, I opened my eyes.

"What did you wish for Mina unnie?" I asked her. "Uhh nothing really just a peaceful life I guess" Mina unnie nervously laughed.

She stood up and brushed the dirt off her leggings and extended her hand to help me get up. I quickly took her hand and as our eyes met, my heart quickly beat faster.

"Let's go home Mina unnie." I said. She nodded a bit and we decided to take a bus back home. When I got to the dorm, I screamed out in joy. I guess I couldn't believe that I held Mina unnie's hand! I was about to sleep when Jihyo unnie knocked on my door.

"Chaeyoung-ssi... she wants to talk to you."

So what do you think guys?😂 This is my first story and English is my second language so i really apologize for any grammar or spelling errors. So any thoughts about the story? Comment down below!
-Author-nim