Chapter 16

No one POV

Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

Chaeyoung tapped her pen to the beat of the music hoping to find some inspiration to sketch their new plane model.

She hummed to the music and continued her work. For her, this type of music is the best since it was the one who reminded her of her precious Mina.

"On the day that you were born the angels got together" she heard an angelic voice which belonged to no other than Mina.

"And decided to create a dream come true" Mina continued to sing as she gave the little cub a back hug.

"So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue" Chaeyoung said turning around to look at Mina's perfect facial features.

"You still make me fall everyday Mina-ya" Chaeyoung said putting her arms around Mina's neck as they swayed to the song.

"Isn't that what I'm good at?" Mina replied as she pushed their foreheads together.

"You should go back to studying, hon." Chaeyoung said as she tapped Mina's back.

"I'm too busy distracting you" Mina pouted as Chaeng laughed at her.

"Arasseo, let's get lunch together. Ok?" Mina waved and went back to studying.

Chaeyoung enrolled in KAIST University to study aeronautical engineering. While Mina decided to go for her ambition as a writer so she enrolled in Seoul Arts Center.

As the song ended, Chaeyoung already had the inspiration she needed to draw the layout of the plane.

"Perfect." Chaeyoung proudly said as she held up her work. Her phone vibrated as there was a message from Jeongyeon.

Momo's ugly jokbal: Yah Chaeyoungie. Meet us at Tzuyu's cafe. We have to talk about something.

She stood up and visited Mina in the other room. After the incident with Jisoo, they decided to move in together. They've been leaving peacefully for the past 3 years.

"Minari, Jeongyeon unnie invited us for lunch." Mina put her Macbook down as she looked at Chaeyoung in the eyes.

"Arasseo my little Chaeyoung-ah. Let me just get my makeup kit." Mina said standing up and looking through her bag.

"It's not here" Mina said with a slight worry in her voice.

"Maybe it's in one of your old bags Mina-ya." Chaeyoung said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Mina went through her old bags. They were all empty. She saw her Michael Kors bag and decided to open it.

It only had a piece of paper in it.

"What is this?" Mina said to herself as she opened the paper.

"Oh shit." Mina cursed as she remember the note Somi instructed Mina to give to Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I forgot to give you this. Mianhae, it was from Somi before she went to the operation room." Mina said hesitantly as she gave Chaeyoung the paper.

"Jinjja? Aigooo!" Chaeyoung excitedly opened the note.

Dear Chaeyoung-ah,

If you're reading this, it means I'm already gone. Thank you for the time you spent loving me and caring for me. I know it wasn't easy at all but you still chose to do it. I'm sorry for hurting you even if you already belong to Mina unnie. Take care of her arasseo? Till we see each other again, my little cub. I love you to the moon and back.