Chapter 2

Jihyo POV

I was in the kitchen making a midnight snack when someone knocked on the door. Aish who could be visiting our dorm this late? I opened the door and it was a tall girl with a teddy bear in her hands. "Hey. I'm Jeon Somi. Is this Chaeyoung's room?" the girl asked. 'WAIT WHAT?! JEON SOMI? CHAEYOUNG'S EX?' I thought. "Uhm...I'll go call her." I responded. "Thanks" Somi smiled.
"Chaeyoung-ssi she wants to see you..." I nervously told Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung POV

"She?" I sleepily asked. "Jeon Somi" Jihyo whispered in my ear. My body froze and my knees suddenly felt heavy. Jeon Somi...that girl. She was the reason why I moved from Daegu to Seoul. I wanted a new start away from her and everything. But she's her to ruin my life again...aish.

Flashback

Chaeyoung Pov
I quietly sneaked out of our house for my date with Somi. Just by thinking of her, my stomach is rampaged by dozens of butterflies. I really think this time would work out, after all Somi is my best friend. My parents don't know that I'm gay and I don't plan to confess because they're highly against it. Me and Somi are in a secret relationship since we don't want the whole world to know. Plus, Korea really discourages same sex relationships. I bought a necklace for her to symbolize our love. I'll give it a bit later to surprise her. I drove as fast as I can to me and Somi's favorite restaurant. I arrived and I spotted her waving at me. "Hey babe" I kissed her cheek. "Chaeee I missed you. It's been a while since we've had a date." Somi said. "I know. I'm sorry it's just that we have to keep our relationship a secret and we've been drowning in school works so we really don't have much time together. Don't worry. I'll make it up to you. Arasseo?" I explained. "Yah fine" Somi said while still pouting. I find it cute whenever she does that.

After we ate, I decided to take her to my favorite place in Daegu. I drove to the top of a hill where you could see all of Daegu. "Woahhh! The lights are beautiful here Chaengie!" Somi said still mesmerized. "Somi-ya don't you dare leave me." I said. "Nae. I love you too much for that to happen." Somi said as she kissed my cheek. She took out her phone for a selfie we did a bunch of silly poses and for the last picture, I kissed her cheek. Somi giggled while looking at the picture. "Yah let's go home. We still have school tomorrow." I said. She just hummed a reply and I drove her back home. When she got off, I drove away but quickly remembered the necklace. 'Aish Chaeyoung. You're such a grandma for forgetting things' I thought to myself. I'll just give it to her tomorrow.

The next day
"Chaeyoung! Wake up. You're late for class again." Eomma said. "Nae. I'll go take a shower." I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to eat my breakfast. I was scrolling through my phone when Somi texted me.

Somi: Yah babe. Where are you? I miss you already :(
Somi: Babyyyyy replyyyy
Somi: Yah! I want to hug and kiss you already. Come to school now :(

I giggled because of her texts. So I quickly replied. I left my phone on the table and prepared my stuff, not forgetting the necklace that I'm supposed to give to my Somi. I drove to school and saw Somi's face lit up when she saw me. "Babbbyyyy I missed youuuu!" Somi excitedly said. "Yah we just saw each other yesterday!" I said. We laughed and went to class.

Third person POV
When Chaeyoung left the house, she forgot her phone on the table which was vibrating because of the many texts from Somi. Chaeyoung's mom grabbed it while cursing her forgetful daughter. When she turned on the phone, she saw the texts from Somi and their pictures as a couple. "SON CHAEYOUNG. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR FAMILY." She shouted because of her anger. She wouldn't have thought that Chaeyoung is gay. She couldn't, she can't, and she will not accept that her daughter is gay.