Chapter 3

"Yah! Gayoung and Mina stop flirting!" Nayeon unnie laughed. "Mwo? Gayoung?!" I asked while helping Mina stand. "Nae. It's your nickname whenever you do something gay!" Jeongyeon unnie said. We all laughed it off till the others decided to play truth or dare.
"Ok so if you pick truth you have to drink a bottle of soju before answering and if you pick dare you have to whatever dare they ask you to do or drink a bottle of soju." Momo unnie explained. They spun the bottle and it landed on Sana unnie. "I pick truth" she said while drinking the whole bottle of soju. "I've noticed that you've been crushing on someone lately. Mind telling us who?" Nayeon asked. "I guess it's no use in keeping it now. Dahyun I like you." Sana unnie said while tears were forming in her eyes. "I know that it was unexpected but trust me I didn't want it to happen too. Mianhae Dahyun. I hope we're still friends" at this point Sana was crying. I know how it feels Sana *sigh*. "It's ok unnie. We don't control who our hearts beat for. Maybe it's beating for someone today but tomorrow it may be beating for someone else. Love is love. It doesn't matter who you love because love has no lable. So cheer up unnie...because I like you too." Dahyun smiled while patting Sana's back. Oh how I wish me and Mina could be together. "Jinjja?" Sana asked while Dahyun nodded in agreement. "Awwww we're happy for you two" Tzuyu said. We continued the game and the bottle landed on me. I was nervous so I picked truth which is easier for me. "Ok Chaeyoungie. I think it's time. Since we're all best friends, tell them your past. Who you were and your deepest, darkest secret." Jihyo unnie said while holding my hand "best friends don't keep secrets from each other" she whispered and gave me a faint smile. I drank the soju and explained everything from the start. Somi, how my mom and dad was against it, how they discovered I was gay, how I broke up with Somi, developing my depression and anxiety until I decided to move here for a new start till Somi showed up again yesterday. I told them everything without missing a single detail. I saw the shocked and concerned looks from their faces and I was afraid to be judged so I didn't notice that I was already crying. Mina unnie sat beside me and gave me a hug whereas they all came and we had a group hug. At that moment, everything was peaceful, I knew I could move on from the past and I'm thankful because I met my best friends here. They released the hug and I wiped the tears from my eyes. "Thank you everyone. You don't know how happy I am right now to release everything from my past" I told them. "I'm here for you my no jam bro. We're here for you" Jeongyeon said. "That's right. Whatever you are, we'll accept you" Mina said. Those words were really comforting. And I felt something that I haven't felt for a long time...love. We decided to continue the game and tha bottle landed Mina. "I pick truth too. I don't trust you guys with dares" she said while chugging the soju. "Ok Mina. Why do you practice so hard? Like you always stay behind? Is there a reason behind this all?" Dahyun asked. Mina sighed before answering. "Ok then. It's because I want to impress Jaebum oppa next week. I have a crush on him since Got7 debuted and I want to take this opportunity to know him better. My heart sank when she said those words but as long as she's happy, I guess would just have to accept it. I gave her a bitter sweet smile and told everyone I was going to bed because I was tired.

The next morning

Chaeyoung POV
We decided to practice the whole day since it was Sunday and we'll perform tomorrow. My eyes followed Mina the whole time we were practicing. It's been a while since I've been in love. But with Mina, I felt so peaceful. I was just sad that she liked Jaebum. Life tip: if you're gay, don't fall for straight girls. They'll break your heart and soul to pieces. It's fine anyway. I got used to being hurt. But my trauma and anxiety gets worse while I get more hurt. After our practice, Jihyo instructed us on what to wear and reminded us to sleep early and all that gibberish. I nodded in agreement but my mind was still on what Mina said yesterday...ugh my heart. I decided to go our dorm and dozed off to dream land.

The day of the performance

Mina POV
I woke up really early today and did my morning work out. I took a shower and quickly got dressed. I got to the theatre room quickly and as I expected, no one was there yet. I decided to warm up my voice so I sang the songs we would be performing today. I was shocked as someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was...