Chapter 10

No one POV

Little did the couple know that someone was listening to their little breakup. That's right, Jisoo. She was about to visit Mina in Chaeng's dorm when she heard some screaming in the room.

She grinned. Her plan worked. She immediately went outside and called someone.

"Haneuuulll! Guess what?" Jisoo said excitedly over the phone. She called the one whom she murdered Yerin with.

"Aish, stop screaming. What is it?" Haneul said agitated by the latter.

"Mina broke up with Chaeng! Now I can be with her!" Jisoo said laughing.

"Ok, look Jisoo. I'm no longer the Haneul that you know. I'm dating someone right now and I want to change for her. So if I were you, I would shut up and kill myself." Haneul said coldly while ending the call. She regretted killing Yerin for that stupid bitch Jisoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chaeyoung took one last glimpse at Mina as she stepped out the door. "Mina-ya..." she mumbled as she cried hysterically while hugging her legs.

She stayed in the same position for hours scrolling through her phone while looking at Mina's pictures. She cried more and more till her hoodie was soaked in a puddle of her tears.

She had no more fucks to give, not even for herself.

She went to her bag and grabbed a cutter. Chaeyoung ran her fingers through the blade "This is perfect." She mumbled as she gave her last smile to the world.

"I love you Mina-ya." she spoke her last words. Before Chaeng knew it, she was slit in the wrists and the throat.

Someone opened the door while Chaeyoung was lying on the floor waiting for death.

"Chaeyoung-ah! I came back early to- OH MY GOD CHAENG!" Jihyo screamed. She called the paramedics and held Chaeyoung's hand.

"Who did this to you Chaeng? Come on, please fight. Please fight for us. Fight for Mina, please. I don't want you to go this early. Chaeng..." Jihyo cried while she felt a slight grip on her hand signalling that Chaeng still had the chance to fight for herself.

Just then, the paramedics came rushing into their room carrying Chaeng to the ambulance.

There was Jihyo running with the paramedics crying and Chaeng covered in blood so you could imagine the curiosity it caused in the students passing by them.

Chaeng was brought to the hospital while Jihyo called the others while in the waiting room.

The doctor came out of Chaeng's room. "How is she Doc? Please tell me she's fine... I don't want to lose her..." Jihyo said while tearing up.

"Your friend is in critical condition right now due to the excessive cuts in her arm. We also spotted a big cut in her neck which damaged a nerve. She just needs to recover, we also recommend letting her see a psychiatrist. She nearly killed herself." The doctor explained while Jihyo sighed in relief.

"WHERE IS MY CHAENGIEEE?" Jeongyeon and the others came rushing towards Jihyo, including Mina.

"PLEASE TELL ME SHE'S FINE!" Tzuyu said holding Jihyo's hand.

"She's ok...there were a lot of cuts in her wrist and there was a big one in her neck. She tried to kill herself..." Jihyo said while crying on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"How could she do this...?" Momo said trying to hold back her tears.

"We broke up earlier unnies" Mina said earning shocked faces from the others. She also earned a slap from Jeongyeon.