Chapter 13

No one POV

"Chaeyoung, you have to eat." Jeongyeon says as she struggles to put in a spoon of porridge in the stubborn cub's mouth.

"Life is worthless without Mi-" Chaeyoung was cut off by a spoon landing into her mouth.

"Don't you dare say that cheater's name Chaeng. She hurt you so bad now look at you. Her obsessive psychopatic girlfriend even tried to kill you, don't tell me you still love that bitch." Jeongyeon scooping another spoon of the porridge.

"You can't just unlove a person." Chaeng said while playing with her hair.

"She's right you know." Haneul interrupted as she sat on the chair beside Chaeyoung's bed.

"And you are?" Chaeng asked extending her scarred arms for a handshake.

"Min Haneul. I was the one who Jisoo killed Yerin with. But I've changed don't worry" Haneul shook Chaeng's hand whilst giving her a light smile.

"Aren't we going to report Jisoo to the authorities or something?" Jeongyeon asked as she saw Momo and the others asleep on the couch.

"Of course we are. But not now, we need to arrange this plan carefully since Jisoo is a really clever psychopath. I'll take care of it. But you guys need to make sure that Jisoo doesn't know we're friends, or else." Hanuel warned as she slid her finger across her throat signalling that they might get killed.

The doctor barged in Chaeyoung's room with a big smile across his face.

"Ms. Son, we found a blood donor! The blood transfusion might take a while but it will make your wounds heal faster!" The doctor said almost leaping out in joy as Chaeyoung's AB- type of blood was rare as fuck.

"That's great! Who's the donor?" Jeong said hugging Chaeng tightly.

"Jeon Somi! She said she was a friend of yours. Come in here, Somi!" The doctor said as he signalled someone from outside to come in.

The others were awakened by the sudden events. Their jaw dropped as they saw Somi walk inside.

"Hey Chaeng." Somi walked towards Chaeng waving her hand.

"Don't worry, I'm not hurting you anymore. I have a boyfriend now, Chaeng." Somi laughed as she saw the latter's expression on her face.

"Hey Somi. How'd you know I was here? How did you even get out of jail?" Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

"I saw Jeong's Instagram post and daddy bailed me out of jail. What happened to you though?" Somi asked looking at Chaeng's bandaged arms.

"After me and Mina broke up, her psychotic girlfriend snuck into my dorm and slit my arms and neck to make it look like a suicide." Chaeyoung laughed at the incident as if it was just nothing compared to the emotional trauma she got.

"Time for the blood transfusion ladies." The doctor said as he put Chaeng in a wheelchair and pushed it outside the door. Somi was following the two.

"Do you remember when we first met in Biology class?" Somi asked.

"You mean the lesson we had on platelets, blood and stuff?" Chaeng asked as she looked up to see Somi's smile.

"The teacher instructed us to find someone with the same blood type to be your partner for the powerpoint presentation. Everyone had their own pair and you were stuck in the middle looking like a lonely child." Somi laughed at Chaeyoung who was now hitting her lightly.

"You were the new transferee so you just sat at the back of the room not even wanting to look for someone with the same blood type. You didn't even look up till the teacher asked you what your blood type was. And fortunately, we had the same." Chaeng chuckled as she reminisced the memory.