Chapter 8

No one POV

Somi and Jungkook made Mina and Chaeyoung faint so they could bring them to an abandoned warehouse they found earlier.

"Fuck, Somi. Did we really have to do this? What if we get arrested?" Jungkook asked while carrying Mina's unconcious body to the warehouse.

"For fuck's sake Jungkook oppa, no one can arrest us here. I made sure there were no surveillance cameras and there's no signal here so no one can track us down." Somi said rolling her eyes at her brother.

They tied the two in seperate chairs and proceeded with their plans.

Mina POV

I saw Yerin walking towards me in the distance. Wait what? The last thing I remember was Chaeyoung being dragged by Somi out of the rooftop. After that, I blacked out too.

"Mina-ya, I missed you. Come back" Yerin said as she tried to caress my cheek. I stopped her hand.

"Yerin? You're supposed to be dead." I told her while backing off.

"I came back for you. But I saw you with Chaeyoung." Yerin said.

"You're mine Mina! Only mine!" Yerin said as she pinned me against the wall and kissed me aggresively. I can't believe this is happening...not again.

"Yerin! Stop please! Stop!" I pleaded. I screamed for my life.

Then I woke up... it was only a dream. I was covered in sweat and I tried to move. I couldn't move, my arms and legs were tied to a chair.

It was dark, with only a single lightbulb to light where I was. I could hear sounds in the distance...more like moaning.

The rope was too tight for me to move in. I suddenly remembered that I enchanged my tickets for a pocket knife in the arcade earlier. That knife was down in my back pocket.

I tried moving my waist closer to my hand and I reached for my pocket. My thumb and pointing finger got a hold of it till I finally managed to pull it out.

I opened it and tried cutting the rope, it was really thick so I had a hard time. I finally cut the rope so my hands were freed.

I took a look at them and my wrists were really red. I sighed and proceeded to cut the rope that was tied on my legs.

I stood up and still, the moaning hasn't stopped. I walked towards the room and I was about to open the door.

"Don't look." A voice of a guy told me as he was covering my eyes. I turn around and... it was the guy from earlier.

"Jungkook? Why are you here? Why am I tied up? Where's Chaeyoung?" I asked looked at him with eyes full of worry.

"Mina-ya, it's better if you don't know." He sighed.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I reached for the doorknob quickly and turned it. Jungkook tried to stop me but I overpowered him.

I look at the room and there was a bed...with Chaeyoung and Somi on it fucking. They were both naked and Somi was fingering Chaeyoung.

While Chaeyoung, she didn't stop Somi. I guess she even enjoyed it because the moaning from earlier actually came from her.

I caught both of their eyes and out of my instincts, I ran. I ran out of that building. I kept running without realizing the tears were streaming down my face already.

"Stupid Mina." I mumbled to myself as I continued running. I reached a familiar place as I stopped to take a breath. It was a train station. I just wanted to escape the world for a while, I wanted to escape reality.