Chapter 2.

Quinn on side>>>>>>>>>>>

"Are you ready yet?" Quinn yelled up the stairs.

"Yes!" I called back.

I walked down the stairs and she gasped.

"Your wearing that?!" She asked.

"Um, yes." I said looking down at my outfit.

I had a Demi Lovato tour shirt on, and denim shorts with purple Converse.

"Um, ok. I'm too excited to argue about your horrible clothes." She said.

"I'm 19, i can dress myself." I said.

"Whatever. Leggo!" She said.

"Ugh, I don't want to go!" I complained.

"Why not?" She asked.

We were now driving there.

"Because the guy who plays Augustus Waters is really annoying." I said.

"Wow." She said. "Your a real bitch."

"Thanks." I smiled.

She rolled her eyes.

We were there in no time and there were a bunch of annoying screaming teens that i wanted to slap across the face.

Sadly, Quinn got us up to the front. We are gonna get shoved so much.

Of course the first person was Shailene Woodly. I actually love her. She gave Quinn and I hugs!

The next person was Nat Wolff, aka the hottest man in the world. He kissed my cheek and hugged Quinn.

Then Ansel Elgort came. He came over and shook Quinn's hand but i just kept my eyes on the floor.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and i looked up and saw it was his.

He left after a second and then everyone rushed in to see the movie.

----

When the movie was over it was a disaster to get out of there.

I admit i cried so hard during the movie.

Once we were home i got on my fuzzy zebra print pj pants and a black tanktop.

I made my bed since it was my first night here still and i didn't get a chance too yet.

I was about to climb in when i saw the curtains move from the house over.

I looked at it and saw the boy again. My room was dark because the light was off so i don't think he noticed me staring back. I guess you could kinda see me because of the street lights outside because he quickly closed the curtains.

Was I being stalked?

I shrugged it off for the night and put my earphones in, listening to my favorite song 'Little Things' by One Direction, and drifting off into a deep sleep.

-------

I woke up the next morning to Brody shaking me.

I pulled the earphones out of my ears and asked him, "What?"

"Mom wants us to meet the neighbors." He said.

"What time is it?" I asked yawning.

"11:24 AM." He said.

"Ok, i'll be ready in a few minutes." I said.

"Ok. You have to wake Quinn up though because i'm scared of her." He said.

"Ok." I replied standing up out of bed.

You see, most siblings would fight a lot, but my siblings and I get along most of the time. We fight once in a while, but mostly we pull pranks on eachother, and tease eachother.

I quickly hopped in the shower and the hot water felt good on my bare skin. I washed my hair with my strawberry shampoo and conditioner, and than washed my body with my Vanilla bodywash from Bath and Body Works.

I walked out of my bathroom, which was connected to my room, thank god, and was about to get dressed.

I decided it would be a good idea to close the curtain because of my stalker.

I got dressed in my 'Keep Calm and Love Cats.' shirt and black leggings with my chestnut brown uggs.

I know it's summer, but really Uggs are so comfy, i wear them a year round.

Once i'm done, i have to do something really scary.

Wake up Quinn.

Last time we had too, Brody did it and she punched him so hard in his, you know, 'area' and he couldn't walk for 5 days straight.

I walked into her room and walked over to wear her sleeping body was.

"Quinny, it's time to wake up." I said shaking her.

"Ugh." I heard.

"Come on." I said.

"Go away!" She said into her pillow which sounded like "god dway."

We played tug-a-war with her blanket for 5 minutes until she finally got up.

At 12:30 everyone was ready and in te living room.

Quinn was wearing a read poka-dotted dreas with red flats, and her hair was down and wavy.

Brody was wearing a blue muscule shirt with plain black shorts.

My Mom was wearing a tight black pencil skirt and a blue blouse. Her hair was in a bun type of thing.

My Dad was wearing a black buttoned down t-shirt and jeans.

My hair was braided by the way.

"Ready to meet the neighbors!" She asked.

Everyone was silent.

"Well.. ok then lets go!" She said.

We went over to the right neighbors first.

They were a little old couple who were adorable. There names were Marty and Isabelle.

Then we went over to the left of my house.

My stalkers house.

I suddenly grew nervous as my mom rang the doorbell.

A middle aged looking woman answered the door.

"Hi, i'm Mia Spring and we're your new neighbors." My mom said.

"Hi i'm Grethe Elgort. Welcome to the Neighborhood." She said.

"Thanks." My mom said. "This is husband Mike, my son Brody, and my two daughters Quinn, and Kendall."

"Hi," We all smiled.

"Ooh- let me get my family." She said.

She went inside and Quinn said to me, "Elgort."

"What?" I asked her.

"She said her last name was Elgort."

"Cool." I said.

"She might be related to Ansel!" She said.

Just then she came back with her family and introduced them.

"This is my husband Arthur, my daughter Sophia, and my two son's Warren and Ansel." She said.

My heart stopped for a second as i looked up and my eyes locked with Ansel's.

Holy shit, that means one thing.

Ansel Elgort is my neighbor and my stalker.

A/N

Woah. Kendall did not expect that.

Vote and comment, for a dedication.

I need some ideas so yeah.

Thanks.