Chapter 35.

A crying baby, Aka Delilah woke me and Ansel up at 3:30 in the morning. I was tired. I was up with her all night tonight.

I walked over to her crib and picked her up and started feeding. I was just looking at me, Like I was crazy.

"What?" I whispered to him.

"Nothing, Your go beautiful." he said smirking.

I felt my face go red as I started blushing.

I was just sitting there feeding right as a knock sounded on the door.

I put Delilah down and went downstairs.

I opened the door, And there stood With red and pink roses, Derek.

I screamed. Ansel ran downstairs with baby in hand and said "Are you okay?".

I honestly started crying.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT CREEP!" I yelled "Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down. We never broke up!" he stated.

"Yes we did! We broke up when you almost killed me! Remember!" I yelled thinking of the flashback.

"Who's that idiot behind you. and why do you have a kid." He asked.

"Well for starters. It's none of your business, And two. She's our daughter." I stated as Ansel laid Delilah on the couch.

"Well. Travis Raped you because I paid him too." he said devilishly with an evil smirk.

"So that's my child." he stated. "I was never in jail. At all. It was Travis who made this whole thing happen." he stated again.

I was in tears. I looked at him. Punched him.

"YOU DICKHEAD! YOUR A FUCKING WHORE!" I screamed. "Kendall, Calm down" Ansel muttered to me as he walked in front of me.

"GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE! NOW!" Ansel yelled as Delilah started crying.

"Let me see her." Travis asked

"No. you can't see our child." Ansel said slamming the door on him and locking it.

"Call the police!" I screamed as Travis tried getting in.

Ansel phoned and they where here in a matter of minuets. Travis is going in jail in Russia.

I was cuddling Delilah on the couch until I fell asleep and Ansel went back into our room while he took Delilah..

------------------------

I was walking around in the mall in New Zealand. Ansel had showed me the best places here.

I was buying magazines when I saw one of 'U.S Weekly' with me, Ansel and Delilah on the cover, it said 'Ansel Elgort, Charming and Got a girl Pregnant' I was shocked.

I wasn't with Ansel nor Delilah they where at home.

"OMG!!!! YOUR KENDALL ELGORT!!, GUYS LOOK!!" a girl screamed. "Uh hi?" I waved "And By the way I'm not Ansels wife, At least not yet..." I said

"Ansel said he's gonna propose soon in a magazine interview!" The girl screamed again "Just leave me alone and my family." I yelled as I ran. And of course I was being chased.

"GO AWAY!" I shrieked "Geez. Bitch." the girl said "Um excuse me?" I said in sass and ran off because I don't like people like that.

I had about two hours before our date to get ready. I was at home and was just playing with Delilah.

----------------------------

"Hey babe" Ansel said kissing me as he tickled Delilah.He picked her up and walked around with her like they where dancing.

I was laughing. I decided to go get ready for our date because I only had 45 minuets to, Shower,Blow dry my hair, Makeup, Clothes.. You know the drill.

I had finished and I had on A pink And white Dress in ombre. with Nude heels and Red lips.

I walked out and there sat Ansel, And his hairstylist Sitting there playing with Delilah.

"Hi" I said as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Hello, I'm Mehgan." she said "Hi, I'm Kendall." I said as Ansel got up. "We will be about 3 hours tops." Ansel said as he gave Mehgan a $250 cheque.

"Bye" we both said as I left a red kiss mark on Delilah's right cheek.

We walked out to His Black SUV and got in.

Ansel took me to what I think it was, Lè Royàl (A/N I made it up).

We walked inside and we where walked with a waiter straight to our table.

She had a name tag that said "Kendall" on it "Hi, My name is Kendall too!" I said to her.

"Awesome!" she said back. "I'll be back in five" she said smiling.

Ansel and I Both ordered chefs choice.

What came to be on our plates was Shrimp,Cod and lobster.

-------------------------

We had arrived home and there on the couch was Mehgan with Delilah on her stomach playing patty cake.

"hello!" she said as she stood up and gave me Delilah.

"Thanks for helping us." I said

"No problem! anytime for you two. I enjoyed having her" she said as she hugged me and Ansel.

"Well see you soon." she said as she walked out.

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed! Sydney writing again. I'm sending prayers for Rachel's lil sis! bye!