Chapter 9.

"Ansel?" I asked as i got out of the car. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you, I just got back from France like 20 minutes ago." He said.

"Awwww!" The girls said in unison.

Ansel turned to look at them.

"Oh right, this is Rachel." I said pointing to the bouncing brown eyed, brunette. "And that's Carly." I said pointing to the brown eyed, brunette, latina. (Rachel is played by Lea Michele and Carly is played by Naya Rivera.)

"Don't point that thing! It has a nail in it!" Carly said joking around.

"Shut up." I said.

"Nice too meet you girls." Ansel said, shaking their hands.

They honestly looked like they were about to faint.

"Hey losers." Brody said talking to Carly and Rachel. "Haven't seen you in forever." He gave them hugs.

"It was only a week and a half!" Rachel said.

"Still!" He exclaimed.

"Hey girls." Quinn said.

"What are you guys doing home? I thought you were at Amber's and you were at Dianna's." I asked.

"Mom called us home." Quinn said.

"Why?" I asked.

They both shrugged. Wow that helps SO much. Note the sarcasm.

"Sorry to say this, but i have to go." Ansel said, handing me the flowers.

"Thanks, and it's really no problem." I said.

He kissed my cheek before walking to his house.

"He is your neighbor, AND your dating?!" Carly asked.

"Were not dating." I stated.

I explained everything to them, and I mean EVERYTHING.

"Sounds like your dating to me." Rachel said.

We were now standing in my kitchen making sandwiches.

"Thank you!" Quinn said.

"Well were not." I said.

They don't believe me still. Well it's there loss.

-----

Rachel and Carly left right before our parents came home.

"Hey Mom." I said.

She smiled at me.

Brody, Quinn and I were sitting in the livingroom watching Pretty Little Liars.

Well Q and I were watching it. He was lifting weights.

"Hey, we have some good news to tell you." My Mom said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant." She said.

"Seriously?!" "How?!" and "WHAT?!"'s were thrown across the room.

My Dad calmed us all down.

"Mom your like 100! How can you have another baby?!" Brody asked.

"Wow, i love you too." She said sarcastically.

"Why?" Quinn asked. "I have been in this situation. It hurts like hell. How can you go through it another time? I couldn't even give birth to one child and this will be your 4th?! You are seriously crazy!" Quinn said.

Well i guess the secret is out, so I can tell you what happened.

When Quinn was in 10th grade, she was a cheerleader. She was still a virgin though. She was a huge believer in God and big in religeon. She believed in sex after marriage. There was this boy named Mark who made her believe she had a bunch of flaws and got her drunk and said he could make her feel pretty, and BAM! She was pregnant and made her ex boyfriend Ed believe that it was his baby, but then he got mad and left her once he found out. She decided to give the baby to my aunt though. It was a girl and her name is Hanna. We get to see her all the time and she is really adorable. She's Quinn's twin. Hey, that kinda rhymed! Hanna is now 14. (READ AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE!!!)

"What do you think about this Kendall?" My Dad asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. I guess i have to like it because it's too late to do anything about it." I answered.

"Are you ok?" My Mom asked me.

I was feeling dizzy.

"Yeah, i'm gonna go to the park and get fresh air. I need some to think about everything that's going on." I said.

They nodded.

-----

Once I got there, i sat on the swing and swong back and forth, not going in the air though.

"Are you okay?" I heard someone ask me from behind.

I turned around and saw Ansel.

"Okay? Not even close." I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked, actually sounding concerned.

That's what I like about him. You can tell him anything and he will actually listen and give you an honest feedback.

"My Mom's pregnant." I said.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked.

Tears started pricking my eyes. I let them go though.

They ran freely down my face.

"I won't be there to see it grow up." I answered.

"I'm sure you will." He said.

"I'm going off to college in September." I said. "far away hopefully."

He stayed quiet, probably knowing i didn't feel like arguing.

"You know," He finally said, after a few silent moments. "I really like you."

"I like you too." I asked. "A lot."

Did i seriously just admit my feelings to the boy i actually started to have feelings for? God, i am stupid.

"We should be together." He said.

"I can't." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I am going off to college, and you have a bunch of movies to work on." I answered.

"I don't care." He said. "Kendall Spring, will you be my girlfriend and go on a date with me tomorrow night?" He asked.

I was so wonderstruck. Why would he like me?

"Yes." I whispered. "A million times yes." I said a little louder this time, before kissing his cheek.

A/N

Hey this is very important.

A lot happened in this chapter.

1. I changed some of the things about what happened to Quinn so i wasn't copyrighting Glee.

2. Hanna is 14 now, because Quinn is now 28 and she had the baby when she was 15.

3. Hanna doesn't know Quinn her Mom btw. She thinks their aunt is.

4. There Mom is pregnant and none of the kids are happy mostly because of the fact there so old, and to have a baby in the house might be a distraction.

5. Kendall is planning to go far away for college to get away from all her problems.

6. Ansel and Kendall are now boyfriend and girlfriend and they are going on there first date soon. (Next chapter.)

Thanks, i hope you get it know if you were confused and i hope you liked this chapter.

Sorry that a lot is going on right now.

DM me if your still confused and i will try to explain it more to you.

Love you!