Chapter 5.

• Dedicated to Ansel Elgort

I woke it the next morning with a bad headache. I looked at the clock and it said 10:04 AM. Ugh, i only slept for 2 hours because i was thinking about everything that has happened last night.

Am I falling for Ansel?

No thats impossible.

I hate his guts right?

Right?

Ugh, life is so complicated.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and saw it was an unknown number.

I read the text and it read, 'Movie tonight? -Ansel.'

How did he get my number?

'How did you know my #?' I asked.

'Quinn gave it to me before I left saying i might want it.' He replied.

"LUCILLE QUINN SPRING!" I called.

Yes, i called her Lucille. That is her first name but she used to get bullied and called Lucy caboosy. She begged us to call her Quinn ever since, and it made her happy so i agreed.

"Yes?" She asked as i barged into her room.

"Why did you give him my number?" I asked.

"Who?" She asked acting like a stupid blonde.

"Ansel." I said.

"Oh, because he loves you." She said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Did he ask you out?" She asked seeking for gossip.

"He asked to watch a movie later."

"IT'S A LOVE STORY, BABY JUST SAY YES!" She sang loudly. {Love Story- Taylor Swift💕}

"No." I said. "Maybe- i just don't know." I said.

"You should. I'll be at Dianna's house, Brody with be at Amber's house, and Mom and Dad are going to Pennsylvania to see Grandma in the hospital. You'll have the house to yourself." She said.

"Ok i'll say yes." I said.

I was walking out of her room when she yelled, "USE PROTECTION!"

"Fuck you." I said.

{A/N- Dianna is Quinn's BFF and Amber is Brody's girlfriend}

I decided to text him back saying, 'Ok come over at 7.'

That's not too late right? The movie would probably be over at 9 then and i would be able to finally sleep.

--Later--

Ansel would be here any minute now. I picked out a few movies he could choose from. The Vow, The Lorax, Chucky, and Carrie.

I decided to chuck Carrie out because i remembered he was in there.

The doorbell rang, and I got up to get it.

Ansel was standing there with a single red rose in his hand.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey, you look beautiful." He said.

I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing my Pink sweatpants and an Ed Sheeran T-shirt.

"Really?" I asked. "Thanks."

"Your welcome." He said before holding out the flower. "This is for you."

I blushed. Wait- what? i rarely ever blush!

"Thanks." I finally said.

I looked down at his clothes. He was wearing basketball shorts and a jersey.

"You look good too." I said.

"Thanks. Hey i got a copy of The Fault In Our Stars. Do you want to watch it?" He asked.

I thought about it. As much as I loved that movie, did i really want to cry in front of him?

"We don't have to if you don't want to." He quickly said.

"No i would love too." I said.

He smiled at me.

"I'm gonna go make the popcorn." I said.

"Ok." He said.

I went into the kitchen and looked around for the popcorn. I know we have some because Quinn went out and bought it before she went to Dianna's house.

I finally found it on top of the fridge and put it in the microwave before pressing the popcorn button. Call me crazy but, I love hearing the sound of them popping.

When it was done i walked into the living room and the movie was set up already.

"I hope you don't mind." He said. "I didn't want to not help."

"It's fine. Really i'm glad you know how to do that. I didn't know how too." I admitted feeling a blush sneak up on my cheeks again.

DAMN IT WHAT IS THIS BOY DOING TO ME?!

--After movie.--

When the movie was over i fell asleep right away.

I felt Ansel lift me up and carry me upstairs.

It isn't hard to find my door due to the huge Ed Sheeran poster on my door.

I guess he knew that, and he opened the door and put me down on my bed.

I felt him lean down and kiss my head, but i chose to ignore it.

I heard him start to walk away when i heard myself say, "Wait please stay."

He nodded and climbed into be with me.

"Goodnight beautiful." He said.

"Goodnight." I muttered before falling into a deep sleep again.

A/N

Awww so cute right?

150 reads already?! You guys rock!

Love you!