Chapter 28.

I was sobbing for hours. Why did Ansel break up with me. why... I hate him now. I thought he loved me..

I had already finished 6 buckets of Ben And Jerry's ice cream.. I was so sad. and mad. Quinn has been helping me out with this. She knows how I feel.

I had been through so much with Ansel I just can't forgive him.. I know he's probably just gonna want me back..

"K, Are you okay?" Quinn asked "N-no.." I said starting to cry. "I got more ice cream" she said shrugging. "O-okay." I said.

Ansels POV

"Danielle I cannot believe you. I can't date Shai. I want my girlfriend back." I yelled at her "Ansel. Hunny. She will never want you back." She said. "Okay then. I quit! find someone else to take my part! I'm going to the airport. and your fired" I said angrily

I called Kendall. "Hey..." I said. "What do you want Ansel." I said "Kendall. It's not my fault. It's Danielle's." I said "I'm on my way to the airport." I said again.. "Fine. And you owe me a HUGE apology." She said. "Okay.." I said. "well i have to go." I said "Bye." she said as she hung up.

I just pulled into the mall parking lot. I was headed to the jewelry store to buy Kendall Something special.

I looked around for a ring that she would like. Of course i could afford it.

I finally made up my mind. I wanted to get her a ring with 5k of diamonds And a silver band.

Now. I gotta go to the airport.

16 hours later..

Man was that a long Flight.

I grabbed my phone and called Kendall.

"Hey I'm in LAX." I said "A-Ansel! It's 2:30 a.m!" she whispered "oh. sorry if I woke you." I said laughing. "I'll see you later today." I laughed again. "And one question." I said "Hmm." she hummed "Will you be my girlfriend again?" I asked. "Maybe. I'll think about it." she said "Night" I said and she hung up.

-----------------

Hey guys. Hazel_Tfios here. Yes. It is me. If you don't know who I am go check me out! Bye.