Chapter 19.

"Travis?" I asked "Kendall, I'll deal with-" "No Ansel. He's a friend so let me do it." I said "Umm Okay I guess" he said as I walked over to Travis.

"What do you want?" I asked him "You" he said "Wait what?" me and Ansel both said, Travis grabbed my hand and pulled me into his car..

"Travis! Where are we going! I knew I shouldn't of trusted you!" I shrieked as he drove at 200 miles an hour. I was in the back and I saw Ansel getting into his car. I started crying and tried to break the window. Sadly no luck. I unrolled the window and tried to escape but he locked the window and I couldn't escape. Plus the doors where on child's lock. so that was no help. AT ALL!

I just hope Ansel is coming and told my mother.

Ansels POV

I ran back to Kendall's house and barged in "Kendall got kidnapped by travis." I said "Oh my god! get in the car! DID YOU CALL 911!!!" Quinn screamed "calm down, And yes I did" I said to Quinn as Mrs.Springs ran to my car along with me Quinn and the rest of the Springs.

Shit. I knew I should of just said I'll do it. I thought to my self after I called the police and told them the licence. I hopped into my car and chased them. I just am scared because he could end up raping her.

"Ansel! go faster! Hurry!" Mrs.Springs shrieked. we had finally caught up with them and the police. but Travis had ended up driving away Again.

Kendall's POV

"Travis where are we going!" I screamed "Shush sweetheart" "Don't call me that you dickhead!" i screamed I looked behind me and saw Ansel and my mother and Quinn.

(A/N I'm not that good at sex scenes so here we go XD)

We had finally stopped somewhere in the middle of nowhere.. "Get out" Travis said "O-Okay.." I said stuttering. he grabbed me and took off my clothes "wait what?" I asked "Baby I love you.." he said kissing me. "get Away!" I shrieked. I had recognized this place..

I had came here a lot with my mother and Quinn when I was like 10.. There was a park here.. "Help!" I shrieked and the next thing I knew I was knocked out..

Ansels POV

"I think i might know where Kendall is" Mrs.Springs said to me and the police "Let me drive Ansel and police you follow" she said we all just nodded and got into the car.

"Turn right" she said and we drove into the middle of nowhere. we all got out of the car and said "Kendall!"

We walked for about an hour and finally found her laying on the ground nude and passed out.. her mother picked her up and got her back into her dress and shoes and we all went home but the police went after Travis.

Kendall's POV

I had woken up in Ansels car. and the first thing I see was his brown eyes looking at me. I was sore and had bruises I had never seen before. I don't even know what happened. I sat up and saw Quinn and my mother. "w-what happened'' I asked Ansel.

He had told me everything that had happened and that really freaked me out. I'm glad I'm back with ansel. at least he's the nicest guy I know..

--------------------------

A/N

Hey guys! this may not seem like my writing but it's not! its Sydney_Priors writing who actually wrote what your reading, Well just this chapter though. Her Wattpad kik is: Sydney_Prior. though she may not answer you
But she will eventually so don't give up hope! byeeee lovelies!