Chapter 33.

It's been a week since Delilah was born. Man did she ever have Ansels eyes. I'm trying to ignore the Fact that One. It's practically Trevor's kid. And two she has to leave us in about 4 weeks.

Now that you think of it I don't want to give her away. I wanted her to stay mine. For Forever and Always. Mine and Ansel's Only.

Ansel is Leaving again in two days which I'm actually really depressed because he will only see Delilah once more.

My song, Mine. Came blaring out my phone. It was Ansel. I picked up and said "Hey." "Kendall. Would you like to have a Picnic under the stars tonight? With Delilah of course." he asked "Why if course. Why wouldn't I" I said in a really horrible British Accent. We where both laughing.

"well. I'll come get you at Eight. Alright?" he said "Yep. Gotta feed the baby. So bye." I said as I hung up.

Delilah was sweet, Cute and A bit on the Annoying side. Constant crying. I guess that's what Quinn felt like when she had her kid. Quinn was been helping out A lot lately. It actually really helps.

"Quinn. I can't thank you enough for how much you've been helping." I said tearing up "K it's fine. and what did Ansel say? And what was the horrid British Accent about." she asked as she carefully Tried cheering up Delilah by playing 'Peek a Boo'

"Well. Where going out with the baby. and That's it." I said "Nice. it sucks Ansel won't be here to help out." she said "Yes. it I'll hurt an-" "Kendall" my mother said "Hmm yea?" I asked "Come here please" she said as I got off of my bed out into the hall.

"you can keep Delilah you know. it's your decision." she said "I know. I'm thinking about rethinking my decision for letting her go." I said "Really? That's great!" right as my mother said that the baby started crying again.

"Go do your motherly job" she said as I winked at her. I picked up Delilah and she started feeding. "Okay. Finish what you where saying." Quinn said as I nodded.

"i will hurt a lot when Ansel is gone. I've rethought about giving her up." I said "Really?" Quinn said with excitement in her eyes. "Well it's noon. I have nothing to wear." I said. I relished Delilah was asleep so I put her in her crib.

"We can go... SHOPPING!" Quinn shrieked quietly "Yea. I need clothes for me and Her anyways." I said as I picked Delilah up and put her in the baby basket and headed out to the car with Quinn.

--7 Hours later--

We got home about 4 hours ago and I was getting ready. I threw on A little light pink polka dot dress on Delilah with some little booties on her feet.

As for me. pretty much the same thing. Blue polka dot dress red lipstick and Nude heels.

The door bell rang. I ran downstairs. opened the door and it was Ansel. I have him a quick peck on the lips and he took his sweater off and hung it up. we walked upstairs to see the baby.

"She looks like you." Ansel said "I know. But with your eyes.." I said he picked her up. "I thought we would keep her. since you know. It's my decision" I said

"That would be great" he said as he kissed me. I blushed as we walked downstairs with the stroller and Delilah.

"Hi Ansel." Quinn said "hey how are you?" he asked "Good. Nice to see you" she said "Well. Tell mom where on our way out." I said Quinn nodded.

We walked down the stairs and headed to the park. We walked because it was easier now instead of driving.

"I love you, You know that right." he said "Yes I do. and so do i" I said as I started blushing "I'm never going to leave you." he said I just started crying.

"But it's going to be hard for when Your at your movies and stuff.." I sobbed "Well. I'm taking a break of that for about 3 years. For us." he said as I started crying more happy tears.

-----------------

We had finished having our picnic and I had gotten walked home by Ansel just incase Trevor pops out of nowhere and rapes me again.

-1 Day later-

I woke up and Delilah was fast asleep. that was good. I had seen Ansel forgot his jacket so I grabbed it and put it on. It smelled like him. Very Augustus Watery Smell. Yes he still had the signature jacket he wore In the movie.
I put my hands in the pockets and I felt something so I pulled it out.

It was a wedding ring box. I opened it and it was a 100karrot diamond ring. it was beautiful. and On the bottom it said 'Forever'

--------------------

Ansel had called earlier saying I could come over to his house for dinner tonight. I was planning to return the jacket and ring.

--------------------

It was 5 pm so I decided to go over to Ansels now. With Delilah for his parents to meet.

I walked up to the front door and there stood Ansel smiling waiting for me. He opened the door and we both walked in.

The smell of Casaroll filled my nose. "Oh hello Kendall!" Mrs.Elgort Said as she hugged me. "Hi" I said as Ansel picked up Delilah from the stroller "Who is this little cutie" she asked "Our daughter" I said "Ansel!" she shouted "No no no mom." he said "An old friend of ours, Trevor, Did this. She's our child now." he stated "Oh my!" she cried as she hugged me again "Your alright darling aren't you?" she asked "I'm fine." I said "Good. Now you two go eat and I'm going out." she said as she walked out the door.

We waved as she left. we sat down. Delilah on The floor sleeping. We started eating.

"Who made this??!!" I asked with food
In my mouth "I did.." he said "Jeez. First your a hottie who can tap dance, Sing and now cook with the hottest girlfriend ever?!" I stated as he laughed and I joined in.

"May I be excused? and I hung up your jacket" I said "You may and thank you" he said as I walked up the stairs heading to his room.

I took the ring out of my pocket and set it on his dresser. I headed to the bathroom and had done my business.

"Sorry about that" I said "It's okay. I understand. When I was ten I once peed in a school play on stage because they wouldn't let me go." He said as we started laughing.

We had finished our dinner and i started crying. "I-i don't want you to leave.." i cried "Then come with me" he said as he handed me a ticket.

"What?" I said "Come with me. I asked your mom and she said it was fine" he said.

"She already packed for you and Delilah today." he stated "Umm okay I guess. Well if im coming I better get home and sleep." i said as I got up and got Delilah.

"See you In the morning" i said as I walked across the street.

"Mom!" I yelled "Yes?" she said in a panic "first I'm fine and second I'm going to New Zealand with Ansel" I said "Oh. Good thing I packed" she said "I heard. so I better get to bed."
I said as she nodded. I fed Delilah and put her down and I fell asleep.

A/N

Hey guys! Sydney_Woodley here! aka Hazel_Tfios. I hope you enjoyed! Bai!!