Jump to conclusions, you lead to confusion

For the last few weeks, Fuli has kept a close watch on Kion. Jasiri had been coming to the Pridelands often and would usually hang out with Kion. Kion has noticed Fuli acting strange. She would be quieter than usual and would always be out by herself.

One day, out on patrol, Kion had an idea.

"Hey Fuli." He says giving her a smile.
"Kion." Fuli replies..
"Do you want to go on another date?" Kion asks.
She gives Kion a smile. "I'd like that."
"Tonight?"
"Sure."

That evening after the rest of the guard went home, Kion and Fuli went on a night time stroll. They stopped at the waterhole to watch the stars.
"It's beautiful out here." Says Fuli.
"Just like you." Replies Kion.
Fuli smiles and nuzzles him. The bubbling anger melted away and Fuli couldn't be happier being with Kion. She had forgotten about Scar and Jasiri but she knew she had to talk to Scar again.
"I love you." Fuli whispers, licking Kion's cheek.
"I love you and only you." He Replies.
The two sat down and Kion dozed off to sleep.
"Kion?"
Nothing.
Fuli watches Kion sleeping and quietly leaves to go to the Outlands.

"Scar?" Fuli asks stepping into the volcano.
"I sense your anger is gone." Snaps Scar.
"It is. I don't hate Kion anymore." Replies Fuli.
Scar growls. "This is not how I wanted the plan to go! I will defeat the lion guard one way for another."
Scar blows gas at Fuli and she tries to not breathe it in but to no prevail. Her head starts to hurt and she keeps seeing visions.
"NO! KION! STOP!" Fuli screams.
Scar laughs at her struggle against the gas. Fuli lies down on the ground and covers her eyes. When her screaming died down, she uncovers her eyes. Her eyes seemed to glow like fire. They held nothing but pure evil.
"Kion broke my heart...and I will break everything he loves." Fuli vows.