Chapter 1#

Blue Avery Franco

I know, it's a weird name and it doesn't suit me at all since I have copper red hair and I'm never actually blue, I try to stay on the positive side when bad things happen. Which is alot but I know I'm much more blessed than other people.

My parents divorced a few months ago and my dad somehow got all custody. Don't get me wrong I love my Dad, but I love my mom too and I wished I could be with both of them. My dad got a job in England so he made me and my two brothers move with him. We moved all the way from our home in Ireland it's a long way from here. We were finally off the plane and were heading to our new home. I had never really seen the new home, of course I was shown in pictures but I really wanted to see it in real life.

I huffed I was stuck in between my two brothers in the small taxi. My dad sat in front telling the taxi driver where to go.

I had two brothers Hunter and Travis they were twins their faces were identical. Only I could tell them apart, the three of us were very close. Not even mom and dad could tell them apart! They had hair as bright as mine except it was cut short and they had freckles covering everywhere.

I could pass off as one of their triplets but I wore glasses and they have perfect eyesight they also were both extremely tall and I got my mom's short gene, leaving me the height of a leprechaun.

They were only a year older but they acted as if they were twenty. Since I was youngest I had to sit in between the two giants.

I wasn't exactly happy about leaving all my friends in Dublin but I had no choice, I had hoped I might make friends here but that seemed highly unlikely. "Imagine all the hot British babe's." Hunter smirked his mouth almost watering.

"Yess they will be falling for the two hotties with Irish accents." agreed Travis. I scoffed, I had to admit my brothers were extremely attractive in a non weird way, but they were huge flirts and players.

"Its okay Blue, I'm sure there will be at least one guy who's into Merida's." I glared at him and his Disney reference to Merida the Scottish Disney princess that I looked nothing like....Okay well my hair wasn't that messy and I wasn't Scottish we were all Irish, but other than that it was spot on.

"Boy's be nice to your sister!" My dad scolded from the front of the car. "Were almost there." He said trying to calm us down. Growing up with the guys was tough, I had to learn to fight and defend myself when they were being idiots. They were always giving me a hard time, but I knew they were just kidding. The taxi pulled up to a medium sized house. The guys started cheering opening the door as soon as it pulled up to the house not even waiting for the taxi to stop. My dad had already pre-paided the taxi driver and he got out.

We pulled out the luggage's from the trunk that were filled with stuff we didn't want to go in the moving van. I got my luggage and dragged it up the stairs to the room my dad showed me was mine.

It was perfect the cute mint color and it had a huge window seat that made the room spectacular. It even had it's own bathroom unlike Travis and Hunter's they had to share one because it was connecting their rooms.

The moving van had already been here because my bed was already set up and my vanity was set against the wall. Boxes crowded the room ugh I had to put away all my stuff. I had a walk in closet that was huge I took a few steps in admiring all the space on the shelves, I planned to put my shoes on them. I was a big shopper and I had alot of clothes. My last closet couldn't hold all my stuff I had to put the rest of my clothes in drawers and on my bed.

The closet door slammed shut locking me in, I heard laughter from my evil twin brothers.

"Open the door!!!" I screamed annoyed, they knew I didn't like the dark! The laughter continued "No... Way!" Travis spluttered in between breaths. I banged on the door harshly. I didn't wanna break it down because it was new and dad would probably get mad. The door was still held shut, the two idiots were probably both leaning against it.

I tried a new tactic I started fake crying sniffling, they hated it when I cried which was like never. "You guys know I hate the dark."I whined the door swung open. They both had worried expressions on there faces pulling me out of the closet and yanking me into a hug.

"I'm sorry baby sis!!" They both apologized repeatably stroking my hair.

"Get off me buffoons!" I fumed pushing them away. "I'm fine!" They looked at me angrily once they realized I was kidding.

"Hey your the ones who believed it!" I tried to protest but Hunter took my legs flipping me upside down. My glasses slipped off the bridge of my nose landing on the floor with a thunk. I wiggled like a fish out of water that had just been caught. The blood rushed to my head and my shirt went down exposing my freckled stomach. Travis started tickling me and I squealed trying to pull up my shirt up.

My dad just so happened to walk past my room and caught a glimpse of my brothers torturing me.

"Dadddyyy!!!" I squealed. "Boys put your sister down!" He yelled. When my dad was mad he could get scary, he was quite bigger than Travis and Hunter which was hard to believe.

Hunter immediately dropped me. I made a thud when I hit the ground and groaned. My dad shook his head walking away.

"Get out of my room, go unpack." I groaned pushing them out violently. I had Travis find my glasses for me because without them I was blind as a bat, wiping the smudges off them with my sleeve.

Once they had left I started opening boxes, my clothes were already folded so all I really had to do was put them in drawers. Everything already had a spot, I was a very organized person.

I spread out all my lotions and perfumes on my vanity. All my books went on my book shelf that covered a whole side of my wall. I loved to read, I had finished two books on the plane ride here. I put all my books neatly on the shelf, my book collection was tremendously large. I found myself with no more heavy boxes to open, I finished!!! I looked at the clock and it only took me two hours.

That was actually pretty good! I went in Travis' room it was a mess all his stuff was scattered around, boxes were ripped apart which tells me he didn't know how to open them.

"Do you need help?" I shouted over the rock music he was blaring, it was some irish band.

"No I'm, okay." He shouted back I left him to go see what Dad was doing.

"Daaddd!!!" I whined.

"What?" He asked carefully taking out all the glass plates out of the boxes in the kitchen.

"I finished unpacking my room."

"Good! Why don't you go scope out the neighborhood now?" He asked me his mind clearly somewhere else. I knew he was trying to get me out of the house so he could unpack the rest of the place.

"Okayyyyyy." I ran upstairs to my room to make sure I was presentable for society and wouldn't make any cars crash into poles.

I looked in the mirror my red hair was a curly mess but it was cute. It reached all the way to my bum I had been growing it out for a long time; since fifth grade in fact. I was a junior in high school now, Travis and Hunter were seniors.

I was wearing a pair of faded skinny jeans and a large sweater, and of course

my glasses my brothers called them nerd glasses because they had huge lenses, but really I just got them because the were on clearance. So don't be giving me any of that hipster crap. I slipped on my beloved black converse, walking out of my room heading to Hunter's room.

"Bro do you wanna go out with me?" His room was just as bad as Travis' he looked flustered. I could hear the loud music from Hunter's room.

"Sorry your not my type." He laughed. I got his rude joke and glared at him.

"That's not what I meant you sicko." I growled walking out of his room and knocking over a pile of CD's "Blueeeeee!" He groaned.

I continued exiting the house "Byee Dadd!" I howled slamming the front door behind me.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Hello my raccoon's! So this is my new book! I hope you guys like it if not tell me before I get too far k? I hope y'all aren't too sad about Royal Love but it is in the past now and it is no longer with us *insert funeral here* lol

BUT SERIOUSLY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS!!!!!!

p.s. update like soon