Untitled Part 17

Zayn helped me pick up the Cheetos afterwards and throw them away. After that he pulled me into his lap onto the couch and we started to watch another movie.

How was it that he was a completely different person now? His eyes where pasted on the screen but when I looked up at him he was already looking down at me. " Are you going to stare at me the whole movie. What do you want?" I looked away quickly, "Nothing." he sighed pecking me on the cheek.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" I asked looking up at him. "Blue its raining and its late." He sighed " Oh okay sorry,forget I asked." He groaned getting up. " Fine lets go."

"We don't have to go anywhere if you don't want to." I murmured staying put but he stood up and started to anchor me upward with one arm. "Get dressed..." I smiled curtly and made my way upstairs. "I wanna show you my room." I dragged him along with me, because of the wood flooring I slid slightly  when I walked but Zayn kept his large hands on his hips. When we went up the stairs and down the short hall into my room. It was neat like I had left it Zayn entered behind me and examined the room then the bed it was quite large. He scooped me up and threw me onto the bed and I would've bounced if he hadn't pinned me down as soon I had landed. "That escalated quickly."  I laughed propping myself up as much as I could with my elbows. "Yea that tends to happen when your around." He smirked, " Zayn can I ask you something?" He pecked me on the lips. "Anything my love..." I hesitated "Why do you like me? Like you could get any girl you ever wanted why choose me?" He unlocked my elbows and I fell backwards.

 "Because your different." He stated, I huffed out of every thing he could've said he chose that... "In an amazing spectacular way that makes me want to fuck you every time I see you, but then I have to keep myself in check because  remember how innocent you are." He played with my hair and slowly flipped over next to me. "I'm not that Innocent." I mocked nudging his arm playfully he wrapped his arms around my shoulders in response.

"Are you a virgin?"I  blurted already knowing the answer.

He laughed out loud for a good minute before looking back at me, "Oh wait your serious." His smile faded before I bursted into laughter, "No."

He pecked my cheek playfully, "You better be.." He muttered it was my turn to laugh he scowled. "Well in that case I wont feel guilty taking you right here and now."  He kissed my lips harshly trailing wet kisses down my neck and sucking and nipping. "Ow...Zayn..." I tried to push off his head but he pinned my arms above my head. He found my weak spot and I whimpered arching my back "Tsk tsk Blue...This whole time I was holding back." He started to unzip my onesie all the way down to my pantie line. His warm hands gripped my waist pushing my arched back against the bed.

With an unbelievable swipe the onesie came off  leaving me a baby blue bra and panties with small lace detailing. I shivered trying to cover myself, when I looked up at zayn he was already looking at me slipping off his shirt in one swift movement. He stopped and looked at me up and down for a minute smirking while giving me a  wet kiss bitting on my lip harshly.

He started to fiddle with the buckle at his jeans before removing those as well revealing a pair of white Calvin Klein's. I gasped looking up at him, this lie had gone on long enough.

" Listen Zayn..."  he cutt me short  "Hush baby..."  I started to push him off but it was like trying to tear a piece of steak from the clutches of a lion. When he started to mess with the waist band of my panties I lost it. Tears sprang into my eyes and I tugged on Zayn's hair to force him to look at me. "Zayn! I'm a virgin I lied!" His hungry eyes calmed.

" I know you are Blue... Don't ever lie to me again."  I nodded my head rapidly as a tear rolled down my cheek, he rolled off of me.  I tried to hold in my sobs " Don't scare me like that." I quietly sniffled, he looked over unaware I had started to cry. "I'm sorry Blue.. I didn't mean to upset.."

"I absolutely hate it when you go all possessive on me." I tried not to sob but failed. He sat up scooping me up like that day he had in the library. " I'm sorry Blue I forget that your different and I have to treat you differently because of your innocence and I forget that it will one day be my fault when it's taken away from you... Forgive me?" He pleaded with soft  puppy eyes that would've melted any girl who caught a glance.

 I hugged him and nodded, it was almost weird to me because we were both half naked in my bed and if a parent were to walk in it would look pretty bad even though we were just hugging. I saw Zayn look at me again, like all of  me and he smiled. "You are so beautiful...You just sit there tempting me and you don't even realize it." I laughed hesitantly, " You do know that I wasn't actually going to screw you, I Just wanted to scare you because I knew you were lying and the thought of some other guy laying a hand anywhere on you..." He balled his fists and his jaw clenched.

"Let's try this again, but alot slower." I murmured slowly crawling on him his mouth clamped shut.