Chapter 4#

Blue's p.o.v

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! My hand slammed down on the alarm sitting on my bed side. I groaned eww today, was the first day of school.......

It was 5:30; Travis, Hunter, and I were leaving at 7:00. I barely had any time to get ready!

I grabbed my glasses and ran into the bathroom jumping into the shower even though my hair would take a year to dry. I had to flat iron my hair too. Usually when it came to school I dressed differently going more on the..... How should I say..... Plastic side.

I know it was embarrassing to say but the truth is I'm insecure like any other teenage girl. As much as I would love to say I was an independent bad ass who didn't care what people said like every other main character in these sort of fan fictions, I'm not. So yea.... While my hair was drying I started to pick out my outfit. It was easy because I had already thought of what I was going to wear a million times. I slipped on my skinny jeans and a grey flannel long sleeve that I matched with a scarf. I set aside my UGG boots so I could put them on later.

I started my make up putting a thin line of eyeliner and heavy mascara, spreading foundation only on my nose and forehead. When I finished I separated my hair into parts so I could straighten it.

..........

An hour later I had finally finished and my mop hair had become doll hair. When it was straight my hair reached halfway down my bum. I slipped on my boots grabbing my leather purse on the way out. I had a bright red binder that matched my hair slightly. Remind me never to let my dad shop for school supplies........

I started making myself cereal when Travis and Hunter stumbled down the stairs. They were tired but I saw they spiked up their hair messily and they were wearing Polo's. They sat down to eat with me.

"Blue you look hot.." Hunter murmured he wasn't awake yet he had no idea what he was saying, but Travis did and he slapped him on the back of the head.

"Thanks?"I retorted. My dad walked in a few minutes later, today was his first day of work.

I placed my dish in the sink. "It's time to go!" I said pointing to my watch that just so happened to be invisible. I kissed my dad on the cheek before rushing out of the kitchen. "Have a great first day!"

"Shotgun!!!" I called running to the white jeep that was taking us to school. Travis sprinted to the car so he could drive while Hunter stumbled behind him still eating a granola bar.

The high school wasn't very far away; only a few minutes. When we pulled into the student parking lot. Tons of students scattered all over the place. Travis found a parking spot in the middle of the everything, I huffed all eyes were on us.

"Did you do that on purpose?" I growled at him making him laugh, they strutted out of the car enjoying the attention. It was my turn to exit the car I grabbed my binder tightly and swung my bag over my shoulder. I took my first step out of the car.

It was freezing!!

I shivered even though I had a coat on. I clung onto my binder, Trevor and Hunter were waiting for me.

"Hurry up.." Muttered Hunter. I nervously watched as all the teenagers starred at us curiously. "Don't worry Blue you look cute." Whispered Travis in my ear.

We walked into the school and headed straight for the office to pick up our schedules. Hunter walked up to the lady at the front desk telling her our names.

"Oh your the new students!" She gushed, "We don't get alot of new students." She handed us each a paper with our schedule.

"What classes did you get?" I asked comparing my paper to Travis and Hunter's. The twins of course got all the same classes but I had totally different schedule then them, except for lunch, we had the same lunch.