Chapter 8#

Blue's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I groaned and started to get ready. As much as I didn't want to, I caved into Ashton and Kailey and decided to wear a dress. I rushed into my bathroom turning on my flat iron, jumping into the shower quickly rinsing my body. When I got out I put on a spaghetti strap dress that had a cute floral design. I accented with red putting on a crimson watch, my favorite flower studded earrings, and a pair of gold sparkly booties. I quickly started to fry my curls.

I was running late so I started jogging after all my things I grabbed my small black Gucci purse strapping the golden chain strap around my shoulder, in my other hand I carried my signature red binder. I ran down the stairs. "Hurry up Blue!!"Screamed Travis they were already waiting in the car. I mentally groaned I had no time for breakfast and I was starving. Maybe I could get something from the cafeteria before school started?

I sprinted to the car, Travis and Hunter were already in the front seats so I was stuck in the back. I quickly climbed in pushing my dress down.  It might've been warm outside but it was really windy and I was trying not to flash the whole school. Travis and Hunter were silent throughout the whole car ride which meant they were probably tired from who knows what. Hunter parked the car in the same spot as yesterday and we slid out.

Today I wasn't as nervous getting out because no one was really watching us, the only thing I might've been worried about is my dress flying up. Zayn wasn't here yet because I didn't see his car in the far corner of the parking lot. 

This is the time where I thought me and my brothers would split ways but our two tables were standing next to each other in a huddle by the entrance of the school.

"I like your dress lil sis." Travis yawned ruffling my straight hair. "Thank you very mucho." I laughed desperately combing through the mess. When we finally reached the group they welcomed us with open arms.

"OMAGOD BLUE YOU WORE THE DRESS!!!" Ashton shrieked happily. She was wearing a strapless short dress with teal chevron. "Haha yea... I love your dress." I laughed. Cori and Kailey were there too tugging away at my dress telling me how nice it looked with my hair. Cori had a long pink maxi dress on with a brown belt that went at her waist and Kailey wore a Lacy blue dress that cut at her knees.

Awkward coughs came from the guys side of the circle. Three good looking guys were looking at us,"Oh my bad, Blue this is Jack, Caleb, and Chris." Smiled sheepishly Kailey pointing to them. Travis and Hunter had obviously already met them at lunch yesterday.

"Hi," I smiled shyly, Chris had brown hair and eyes unlike Jack and Caleb who had bright blue eyes and beach blonde hair.

"Are you three triplets or is it just Travis and Hunter?" Caleb asked curiously.

"Nope just me and Hunter, Blue is our baby sister." Smiled Travis ruffling my hair again. The whole group laughed while I removed his hand. "Would you stop it!"I joked angrily. We all started talking among ourselves now. So I found out Jack was dating Ashton and Chris was dating this chick named Priscilla apparently she was a senior and wasn't very well liked though. "You'll know exactly who she is when you meet her..." Muttered Cori.

"She's a bitch."Growled Kailey furiously giving me the feeling that Priscilla had done something to upset Kailey in the past.

"Ok I'll keep my eye open for any female dogs walking around." I joked making the girls laugh. We said bye to Kailey. Cori, Ashton, and I started to walk to first period the halls were practically empty because the first bell hadn't rung yet. When we walked into class it was empty except for the Mr.Crumbly at the front he ran out telling us he had to make some quick copies.