Chapter 15

Zayn's p.o.v

I left Blue at her house, when I got a call from Niall. They had just been watching T.V when an emergency came up. One of our members had been attacked when they were patrolling the hood. We were already short two members, Dalton and Will. Those dicks are going to pay for what they did to Blue especially Dalton. Dalton was worse than Harry, thirsty pervert...

When I got back to the house Harry and Louis had already taken care of everything. They found the culprit running away and it had turned into a shoot off that of course we one. No gang can stand against us.

After everything was sorted out we all chilled by the couch watching some T.V

"Let's go to the Bar."Harry announced standing up from his seat on the sofa. The boys went almost every week but I usually passed because seeing sweaty people on the dance floor and people throw up everywhere can get pretty boring some times. "Yea let's go."Niall stood up to walking to go get his keys from the island in the kitchen.

"Zayn are you going?"Liam asked still sitting on the couch, he sometimes stayed home with me. "Zayn you should come and have a couple drinks with us."Niall reasoned twirling his keys on his fingers. I shrugged,"Sure why not?" I stood up, I was already dressed. Louis threw me my keys from the kitchen. We liked to go in separate cars so we wouldn't all be packed in one and if one of ever found a girl we wanted to hook up with; usually Harry, we could drive back to the place.

I got up and waited in the kitchen the guys were getting ready. I took a quick glance in the mirror using my fingers to comb my quiff up.

When we all piled up into the two cars, I was driving my usual red Ferrari, we blared the music really loud with our windows rolled down. The bar was pretty close to the house so it didn't take long. We sure did know how to make an entrance. Our modern cars swerved into the parking lot cutting through all the empty spaces until we found matching parking spots in the front.

Every one stared at us especially because we were the main gang members in our gang and together no one dared to mess with us.

When I put the car in park we got out, all eyes were on us like usual. It reminded me of how everyone stares at Blue and how nerves she usually looks. The way she always holds her books tighter to her chest, her knuckles turning white and a pink blush disappearing into the collar of her shirt. She never wore anything revealing, she usually wore her big sweaters that she looked hot in and a pair of skinny jeans.

We walked into the bar, but Louis stayed behind to smoke on the hood of the car.

The bar was sorta like a club I guess, Bradford was pretty small so this is only thing that could be considered a club. There was a dance floor and a D.J and of course the bar that always seemed to satisfy my drinking needs which consisted of me drinking beer until my whole body felt numb.

The guys and I sat at our usual booth in the corner where we could see everything going down. I think the guys just liked it because they could see whenever a hot babe walked in.

The guys and I talked for an hour or so, I was on my second beer third shot of whiskey. I didn't plan on getting wasted yet usually this was when someone busted out pot and my influenced self would not be able to resist.

I was getting pretty bored just sitting there I wanted to go home....

I hardly saw Louis come through the door, he slipped through the crowd. He wasn't alone though he was dragging behind him a girl. She was really fit, she had leather shorts that cut right under her bum and her thin stomach was exposed. The lighting dimmed everything in the club and her hair looked like a dark brunette. Her curly locks were stacked on her head and her eyes were captivating everyone's attention.