Chapter 14

Blue's p.o.v

I fiddled with my pencil at my desk. I was trying to finish some of my homework that I hadn't done yet. Zayn and I hadn't even started on our semester project in social studies, maybe we can work on it tomorrow when he comes over during the party. I doubt he would come over though because he belonged at the party not here with me.

I sighed dropping my pencil on the worded pages of my text book. When Zayn had dropped me off I ran through the white snow and to the back door behind the house, thankfully it wasn't locked and I scrambled into the warmth. The house barely had any furniture and it desperately needed a woman's touch. I planned to go with dad over the weekend but he was going on a business trip and wouldn't be able to accompany me.

I huffed slumping onto my bed, Travis and Hunter still had their girls over but luckily the walls were sound proof and so I can't hear anything and neither can they. They had no idea I was home.

Throwing the cover over me I laid my head on the fluffy pillow. I had no school tomorrow, I was suspended.

What if I did something totally unpredictable, something no one would ever be able to guess, like kill someone.

Jk jk jk jk jk guys I'm just kidding lol. But what I just go out clubbing for the heck of it there must be a club close by, and I already had a fake ID for reasons I do not wish to say... I might even call Zayn and invite him too. I jumped off my bed and ran into my closet, I was going for the dark and sexy look. I pulled out tight black leather shorts, I know I know you all must think I'm crazy because it's snowing outside and I almost died of hypothermia earlier but usually clubs are really hot from all the people dancing. I stripped from my layers and shivered into a black crop top and varsity jacket to cover up a bit.

This is fucking crazy what am I doing.

My hair was a curly mess and I had no time to straighten it so I just pinned it on top of my head like a curly Mohawk.It was actually pretty hard to do considering how much hair I have. I did my eyes with a thick smokey eye and bright red lips that matched my hair.

I wouldn't be wearing my glasses I slipped in my obnoxious contacts that irritated my eyes. But hey, beauty is pain.

I had no idea when the boys would finally check to see if I was home so I was rushing to get out of the house. I grabbed a studded bracelet and a fiery red gem necklace that would go with my sleek red pumps that made me look average height.

I took a quick look in the mirror and was shocked when I didn't recognize the girl in the mirror. I felt uncomfortable but then again I loved to be different every once in awhile.

I didn't want to drive to the club in case my car were to get stolen or I would get totally intoxicated and wouldn't be tempted to drink and drive. So instead I called a cab to take me and I would call for another one at the end of my adventure. I used my phone and called the cab and waited patiently for 14 minutes until I saw it pull in front of the house from the window in the kitchen. I practically ran outside welcomed by the brisk midnight air, The sky was midnight and I looked for asteroids. I could hardly call it sneaking out when my brothers didn't even know I was home in the first place. It wasn't to late to back out but my mind is hooked on adrenaline. I jumped into the cab not giving the driver a chance to open the door for me.

"Where to?" He asked he was about 30 and his name tag said Jonathan. "Take me to the best club in Bradford." I ordered, he hesitated at first but then started to drive. "Ma'am are you sure it's in the dark part of town. It's dangerous at night for a young girl." I should've taken his suddle hint and gone home but instead I told him to drive. He obeyed silently until he parked in the parking lot of the what looked like a regular bar but was lit up with bright lights. The parking lot was full so we were kind of in the back.

People were hanging out by there cars and couples were making out on the hoods, I cringed.

GO BACK IDIOT!

I got out of the taxi paying Jonathan with a good tip for making me drive all the way over here. When I got out I tried not to draw attention to myself by staying in the shadows of the cars. I looked back and Jonathan's cab was gone, I gulped.

I sulked in the shadows but people were still staring at me. Okay I came here to be the outgoing bold person that I wasn't at school. I forced myself to push my shoulders back and poke my chest out walking like I just came out of a Vogue magazine. I moved to the edge of the street where the street lamp's light hit me. I was definitely getting everyone's attention now, people stared from their cars and I was getting checked out left and right a whistle now and then.

"Aye baby come over here." A smooth voice hollered, I looked back to see a guy I passed standing with his crew, he looked high and he obviously been drinking. Rolling my eyes I ignored him and kept walking. "Bitch look at me when I talk to you!" He growled. I started to walk faster the club entrance was only a few yards away but I wouldn't be guaranteed safety once I was in there.

I turned into one of the cracks between the cars hoping I would lose them. I made another quick turn through the cars again not even looking and I slammed into someone. Nearly falling onto the ground because of my massive heals. I looked up to see Louis, he had a cigarette between his pink lips. The pedophile caught up with my turns and I was left with no plan of salvation.

"Hey babe!" I smiled at Louis wrapping myself in his arms, he pushed away in disgust, he didn't recognize me. Did I really look that different? "What the.... I don't know yo.." I cut him off by hugging him tighter when he tried to pull me off. I caught his face with my hand and forced him to look at me. "It's me Blue!" I cried, the guy was walking over to take me away from him and do who knows what to me.

His eyes went wide before he stopped pushing me away. "Hey babe!" He smirked, he caught on quickly with my plan pecking my lips remarkably fast that dissolved the guy and his gang. He laid me down on the hood of a nearby car and hovered centimeters over me his head tilted so it looked like he was kissing me.

He waited a few minutes before he lifted me up off the hood. "You love getting yourself in shit don't you?" He laughed scratching his head while causally checked me out. "Actually no, it sorta finds me."

"I Have to admit Blue I didn't recognize you for a minute." He laughed. "Yea that was a close one, I'm going home now thanks for saving me..." I started to turn around but I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Wow wow wow, you didn't even make it in the club. What are you even doing here? Never mind you can explain to Zayn."

"WAIT, Zayn's here?" I shrieked. "Okay so I'll be leaving now.." Louis didn't let go of my hand. "Where do you think your going, Zayn would kill me if I didn't tell him you were here, especially in that." He smirked pulling me towards the club, he skipped past all the people waiting in line and the body guard let him in and I didn't even have to show him my fake ID.

The club was death defying loud, I could hardly hear myself think. There was a cute bartender and he winked when Louis dragged me past him. I mouthed I'll be back later. Hoping he might understand my frantic mouthing.

There was a dance floor with a DJ at the front of the room jamming to his own beat. Sweaty bodies danced on the color changing tile floor, there was a light show coming from the ceiling. I was right it was hot inside I could hardly feel the cold anymore. "There's the lads." He shouted and pointed to a booth where the guys sat talking they each had some sort of a drink in their hands. Zayn was sitting at the edge of the table with his foot hanging out from under the table a bit.

"Uh actually I think I'm going to get a drink." I murmured trying to get out of his grasp but Louis put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me a little too hard towards the table. I tripped over my own two feet and fell forwards onto Zayn. I caught myself on his shoulders but my chest came inches away from my face. I quickly regained my balance blushing tremendously, I looked over to the guys to see if they noticed but they didn't.

"Wow sorry didn't mean to push you that hard." Louis laughs patting my back. "Guys look who I found!" The guys checked me out quite noticeably except for Zayn who starred at my face before looking down at his beer.

"What's your name love?" Harry asks brushing his fingers through his hair flirtatiously. He sat on the other end of the booth taking me by the hand and trying to pull me into his lap. My heels held no friction and I landed on his lap trying to stand up again.

"For bloody sake's it's Blue!" Cried Louis.