Chapter 3#

Spoiler for perks of being a wallflower____

Blue's p.o.v

I was deep into my book, the main character Charlie had revealed his love for Mary Elizabeth but she was repulsed by the idea of liking him like that because he was dating one of her best friends and he had hurt her feelings.

"Hello?" I snapped my head up. I was face to face with the most gorgeous boy I have ever met. His face was as if it was sculpted by Pablo Picasso and contained only the finest olive colored paint to fill in his perfect face. His hair was in a neat quiff gelled to perfection.

I realized it was my turn to talk "Hi." I squeaked, I wondered how long it had taken him to get my attention. I swung my legs anxiously when he started to bite his lip.

"Kitten what are you doing out here alone?" He mused grabbing the chains that swung the swing gradually making it stop. He straddled over my legs with his towering height so I couldn't kick my legs out anymore.

"Umm I'm new, I was just checking out the neighborhood." I murmured. He moved his face closer to mine so we were inches away "Welcome to Bradford." He smirked.

"Thanks..." I looked away in the direction the red line was, was it to late to run?

"Are you Irish?" He asked taking a strand of my hair between his fingers. Somehow I felt betrayed by my hair as it curled perfectly around his finger. I nodded unable to speak "I can tell by your accent, it's cute." My pale face started to burn red.

I started to get up lifting my leg over the back of the swing so I could escape being cornered by Zayn. When I tried to swing my other leg back I tripped falling back. I expected to hit the gravel when a strong pair of arms caught me and pulled me back up.

"Wow, where are you going?" he laughed, my glasses had fallen off and I reached out blindly."Where are my glasses?" I kneeled down feeling for my glasses but then I felt a finger tuck underneath my chin as my glasses were slowly slid up the bridge of my nose, I gulped.

"There you go..."  I was caught  off guard by his face again. "You look really hot without your glasses on." He smiled showing his pearly whites. You look really hot in general. I quickly tucked my book into my purse.

"Um I have to go." I started walking back to the line, back to my house to be specific. I had already explored alot, a hand grabbed my elbow."Please don't walk away from me, dear." He growled with a small smile, was that even possible? 

I couldn't think of anything to say in response "Ok.." 

"What's your name love?" He asked towering over me, he was so much taller than I was. "It's Blue..." I murmured, he smiled amused.

"Why blue? Your hair's bright red." I shrugged "I think my parent's were trying to pull some sick prank." He laughed. He was about to say something when my phone started to ring, I reached in my purse and pulled it out great fully.

"Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hey where are you? Dad's worried? Are you lost?" It was Travis, I knew by dad he had meant him and Hunter. I wish they had gone with me....

"No I'm not lost, I'm at this cute little park I'll be home soon." Zayn glared at me. Why didn't he want to let me go home?

"Okay bye love you!!" He screamed into the phone. "I love you too!!!" I heard Hunter scream from the background.  "Ok bye love you." I groaned hanging up the phone quickly.

"Was that your boyfriend?"Spat Zayn looking away for a second but then his glaring eyes looked at me again piercing through my skull. I shook my head "I have two brothers." I blurted, he seemed relieved.

"I'm going to go home now?" It came out more as a question. He nodded intertwining our fingers walking me to the direction of my home. I was shocked I barely knew him. How did he know where I lived?

"You go to high school right?" He asked making me nod. "Good I'll see you there." Oh goodie....

"What grade are you in?" I asked he seemed shocked that was one of the first things I had asked him.

"I'm a senior, I'm guessing your one too?" I laughed shaking my head "I'm a junior." He looked at me astonished.

"How do you know where I live?" I wondered aloud, he laughed. "I don't, I just guessed you lived on the other side of the line." He pointed to the line a few feet in front of us.

"What's with that line?" I asked hoping he would know. He seemed to stiffen,"It's for like boundaries." That's all he said and I didn't dare push his limits.

"But don't cross this line again without me here." He stopped me when we were inches away from it. "Can you not cross the line?" I asked, he laughed. "You want me to meet your family so soon?"  I shuddered at the thought of all four intimidating men in one room.

"That's what I thought." He pecked me on the cheek before I went off on my way. The kids playing soccer were gone, was it that late?

I rushed home trying to remember what our house looked like but then I saw my window on the second floor. I walked in the house happily.

"I'm home!!!" I boomed throughout the house. I went into dad's bedroom, he was unpacking his room now. It was really big, bigger than mine!

"How was it?" he asked, "Good there wasn't alot to explore." He raised an eyebrow "Well then what kept you distracted for three hours?" I shrugged walking up the stairs into my room. Tomorrow the lads and I had our first day of school.

"Sis where were you??" Hunter ran up to me lifting me into a hug. " I went to explore the neighborhood remember? I asked you to come!"

"Oh..." I laughed walking to my room shutting the door behind me. I slowly changed into my pajamas and got into bed. I reached into my bag for my book, I liked to read before bed. To my disbelief it wasn't there I looked at my phone it had a text.

I took your book so you have to see me tomorrow

-Da baeee

I groaned I didn't wanna talk to that creep, I sighed at his contact name. When did he put in his number? How did he get my number? All these questions weighed upon me plus all the anxiety of tomorrow. I took off my glasses turning off the lamp next to my bed and tried to get some sleep.