Chapter 7#

Blue's p.o.v

I stayed still against Zayn, "What are you doing here?" I asked irritated.

"I came to hang out with you, by the way you still need to be punished for this afternoon." He growled seductively in my ear, his fingers rubbed my arm softly.

"I didn't even do anything!"I snapped pulling myself off of him and flinging myself to the other side of the nook. His eyes darkened evilly grabbing my wrist and pulling me back into him harshly, my socks didn't have any friction against the soft cushion and I slid easily. He hovered over me placing most of his weight if not all on me so I was not able to move.

"Blue you better watch what you say to me or so help me I'll take you right here."He growled, the curtains had almost closed completely the nook was in the back of the library hard to find if you weren't looking for it. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't fuck you right now."

The unsettling privacy and his dark eyes glared deeply at me while he pinned my hands above my head.  "I'll scream." I stated knowing it was a very lame excuse. He laughed his eyes crinkling and loosening his grip for a second before his smile fell back into a straight line.

"No one will help you." I looked the other direction before turning back to meet his cold eyes. "No one in this town will ever challenge me." Except for me....

His hand tightly grabbed my jaw so I was looking directly into his brown pits. "Are you afraid of me?" He asked cockily.

This was the time where I was supposed to lie and say I wasn't but I gave him the honest truth.

"Yes, I am utterly terrified."Anger played on his face wickedly as he slowly raised his hand, I flinched trying to shield my face waiting for the impact. When I didn't feel it a few seconds later I looked through my hands to see his shocked expression his hand running through his hair.

"Blue I wasn't going to hit you."

I had no idea why but in that moment I started crying, I didn't know if it was because of how mean Zayn was being or the fact he was threatening to rape me or maybe it was that I didn't get to finish my book.

Zayn let go of my hands and I quickly covered my freckled face. I peeked through my fingers and saw his expression soften. His towering body got off of me, I quickly sat up crossing my legs letting my hair drape like a curtain around me.  Zayn pulled me into his lap facing him wrapping his arms around me. "I'm sorry," He apologized my face leaned heavily against his chest.

"You were being so mean."I sobbed like a little kid clutching onto his black t-shirt.

"I know, I'm sorry, I wasn't going to hit you." I had stopped the tears but kept my face on his chest.

"I will never hurt you." He promised holding me tightly into his chest.

I gave him the bitter truth again."I don't believe you." His hands pulled my head off his chest holding it tightly to face him. His face came closer until our lips were touching, my lips didn't move and neither did his but it felt so good just the feeling of our lips touching. He pulled away.

"I promise." He murmured into my ear keeping me close to him. We cuddled together for awhile before I checked my watch it was already 6, we had been here for two hours.

"I have to go home now." I announced starting to get up. Zayn groaned pulling me back down by my waist. "I have to go." I complained sitting back up and lowering myself to the floor slowly the nook was elevated from the floor giving it a view of the whole library. Zayn hopped off the ledge so he could help me down. He caught me when I fell and started carrying me bridal style through the library.