Chapter 13#

His lips were on mine, and they were moving! This was no dream it was real! Zayn's hand moved from my stomach to my hips and squeezed lightly. "Blue.." He groaned pulling away for a second. I realized my lips had stayed still the whole time and I knew he wanted me to kiss back. He put his lips on mine again and this time I moved mine too. The gap between us was gone when his elbows and knees that were holding him up lowered.

Everything was pitch black and the feeling was unsettling, I hated the dark more than anything. I needed to know where he was especially when he pulled away and his lips met my neck. My hands went into action and started to feel around. I felt his strong arms first working my way up to his shoulders, I refused to feel his tight arm muscles. My nimble fingers felt his neck along with his Adams apple and up to the stubble on his chin.

I pulled his head off of my neck and continued to feel his face my finger traced the bridge of his nose and along his eyelashes, I was extra careful not to poke his eyes out. I put both of my palms against the sides of his face.

It annoyed me that my eyes were open and I still couldn't see anything. "It's dark," I murmured wrapping my arms around his shoulders and hugging him tightly. He tensed as if he had never been hugged before. It took him awhile for him to wrap his arms around me.

"Do you not like the dark?" His voice was soft against my sensitive skin. I stayed quiet shaking my head, "Do you want me to turn on the light?" He asked ready to slip the covers off. "No,"  He hesitantly stayed.

It was so weird we just laid in the bed not doing anything but hugging. "Your so fucking cold, I don't know how to warm you up." He complained flustered, I was still freezing under the covers and him. My hands reached for his hands and I slid them under the hem of my shirt again.

Warmness filled my body again, "I'm warm," I told him quietly. My hands went under his thin flannel offering what I had given him before, coldness. His hands took up my whole stomach while mine barley cover half of his toned chest. His eight pack was clearly defined and my fingers couldn't help tracing the evident lines. "You have no Idea what you do to me."He gasped my hands trailed upwards but the fabric of his shirt stopped me from going any farther. Without hesitation he ripped off his shirt and his chest was exposed. I pressed my cheek to his hot chest then my forehead.

Without warning I flipped him over so I was on top, my face and hands held onto his warmth tightly taking in every last drop. "Whoa... I'm sorry." I started to sit up when he nearly tackled me and I fell backwards onto the bed, he was on top again.  His lips slammed onto mine harshly, "That was so hot." He muttered, I didn't hesitate to kiss back this time. I kissed back almost as hard as he was and his tongue asked for entrance but I denied closing my lips tightly. He wrapped my legs around him lifting me off the bed and suddenly fell with me back on the bed and I screamed. The bad boy's tongue jammed in my mouth exploring it like Christopher Columbus.

"Wait, wait, wait...." I stopped pushing him away slightly. "What?"He snapped impatiently. "We shouldn't be doing this." I warned slipping away from him shyly.

"Why the hell not?"He asked pinning me under him securely.

  "Cause were not together." I explained frantically. He let out a laugh laying his head next to mine, "Blue Avery Franco, you are mine." My jaw dropped. "I am not!" I gasped, I was glad I couldn't see Zayn's glare right about now.

"Yes you are."  He growled his teeth were gritting. "Don't say that!" I screamed reaching for his mouth but instead making contact with his shoulder. "Blue Franco is mine!!!" He called loudly through the room.

"Shhhhhh!! I don't like those words!" I whined placing my finger over his lips. "Why not?" He growled his hands squeezed my hips tightly.

"They scare me!" I cried, his expression softened. "I am not an object, you cannot own me." I shouldn't have said that because his face turned hard again.