Chapter 12

(Nny's POV)

Who gets a bathroom with a lock on the outside?

There was only a single click from the lock before I heard him heading upstairs, this room seeming to not be soundproofed.

I screamed and banged on the door, hoping for a response, but again, all I got was a foot stomping on the ceiling above me, telling me to shut up.

I was far from comfortable for getting naked in someone else's house, but I really did need a shower. I could feel my nails caked and cracking with blood and dirt, and I felt overall sticky from... just... everything. When was the last time I even took a shower? My bath was filled with congealing body parts and acid, so it was hard to bath aside from the occasional dunking my head in the sink so get off the splatter.

So, hatefully, I took of everything aside from my underwear, those are coming in the shower with me. I could just imagine him trying to sneak a peek at my body. An uncomfortable shiver ran up my spin at the thought, and I stepped into the shower.

Or at least i was about to, until I heard the door unlock. I attempted to scream at him when he opened it, but I was greeted with a faceful of a new set of clothes. New wasn't right actually, more like recently washed, still warm from the drier and smelling like fucking daisies and tide. It was the outfit I had met him in at the coffee place. The striped shirt, black jeans and socks too i assumed. Along with his... underwear. Not wearing those.

On the other side of the door I could hear him shifting shit in the cell across from me.

"I don't hear the water running," he spoke aloud, as if me being his captive was a joke. It might as well be, everything about this situation was pathetic.

The water hit me hard with the amount of pressure it used. I'd almost like the water pressure if I could understand how this stupid shower handle works. The amount of blood and dirt and etc. seemed to roll of me in blacked and brown and red sludge was unbelievable. My gauzed up arm soaked up a lot of it, dulling the stark white into an almost tan color. I also just pissed on the floor, too lazy to get out of the shower and do it, it was too nice and warm in here.

I half washed my hair, refusing to use the shampoo in the corner that said 'MINT' in thick bold letters. That reminds me, I really should buy more soap for at home.

There was a knock at the door, drawing my attention, and forcing my to turn off the faucet in an attempt to hear it. Or make it really fucking cold, that works too!

"You dressed yet?"

"Don't you dare fucking come in here!" there was just a chuckle on the other side of the door. I stared at the heap of his clothes, now cold from sitting on the floor where I had left them, and actually contemplating putting on the undies now that mine were soaking wet. Fuck it, they looked more comfortable than this.

The shirt was almost baggy on me, falling down my shoulders at my lack of... anything really; Mass, muscle, fat.

I wasn't that big a guy, I was just kinda tall, that's it. And even then, I wasn't really that tall to be honest. I was just skin and bones, and I really wanted a sandwich. Probably something with ham, maybe tuna. Did Roy even like tuna? I wonder if he had any?

There came a knock again and, when I didn't respond, the door opened. He stared at me pleased, glad I had actually worn the outfit instead of putting my clothes back on. Though I just got of the shower and, like me, you could guess what MY clothes were covered in. I'd just have to get right back in the shower!

He was armed with another tranquilizer in his hand, but I think he was trying to hide it behind the door. But, come on, the stupid neon pink fluffy end was obvious! Apparently It was safe enough to try and knock me out again if need be.

He caught me staring at his hand, his smile wavering at how fast I caught on. "It's just insurance if you try anything... again. You really gave me work out tonight, I don't think I'll have to go to the gym tomorrow." His smile was too happy, it was unnerving. Whenever I smiled like that someone normally ended up splattered up the wall. And floor. And ceiling.

Tonight, he said. It's only been two days of this. Four left, right? Fuck, it's only been TWO DAYS!

I looked past him, through the door, to my room across the hall. The door was only open a crack, but I could see it looked... different. Roy stepped out of the way and gestured for me to leave the bathroom and go to my place. He shifted the dark in his hand, making it obvious that he was willing to knock me out as soon as I made a sudden move.

So as any insane person would, I sprinted towards the stairs again. His movement was surprised and frantic, yet composed enough to know that this was a possibility. And there it was, that sharp pain in my back, right below my neck. And I immediately collapsed to the floor. I waited for it to let me blackout. I figured if we were doing the same thing as before, he wouldn't have the chance to use tranquilizers again without fear of an overdose... but this time was different. Instead of blacking out, i just couldn't move. I was completely conscious and aware, and I could blink and hear and almost move my lips, but I was completely paralyzed as soon as this shit hit my bloodstream.

"Oh, thank fuck that worked."