TWO: It All Led Up to Kissing Spider-Man

*Edited*

(A/N: As of July 8th, 2015 this story is going through the editing phase. I made this a while ago, so the writing is horrendous. Also, for a while now I haven't been updating, but I will as soon as I finish editing all 21 chapters.)

Chapter Two: It All Led Up to Kissing Spider-Man
-
-
-
After my almost-death and meeting with Spider-Man, I walked to Starbucks. When I got in, the smell of coffee reached my nose and I smiled. I loved the smell of coffee. When I got up to the counter I ordered a Caramel Frappe.

I stood by the counter where they put the finished drinks at. I looked towards the TV and the news was playing on it.

"Spider-Man!Hero or villan?!" The perky news reporter said and grinned dramatically. I just rolled my eyes at the statement, he obviously was a hero. They just look for things to write about from him because they have nothing else to do. On the TV they showed pictures of Spider-Man that people had captured on their phones.

"If anyone knows who Spider-Man is please call the number displayed on the screen." the news reporter said again. "I wonder who's behind the mask." A girl at another table said dreamily, in regards to the whole Spider-Man thing. Just then my order was done, so I picked up my coffee.

"What does everyone see in Spider-Man? He is overrated." an emo girl said rolling her eyes at the topic. "Yeah, but if it wasn't for him, I'd be dead." I say and sighed. "He thinks so highly of himself, but he's nothing but a bug!" "What's your deal with him anyways?"I ask her, slightly confused.

"He's the reason my little brother is gone."she said with gritted teeth. "Spider-Man killed your brother?"I ask, yet again confused.

"No, when the Lizard was attacking the city, my brother was in the middle of it all. He was a casualty. If Spider-Man just spent a second of his heroic filled day to save my brother, I wouldn't feel this horrible." I felt bad for the girl, sure. But this wasn't Spider-Man's fault.

"You know,Spider-Man was saving us... I heard we would've been turned into Lizards, or something like that. No one would be sane. He saved the whole city." "Not my brother." I just sighed. There was too much in the way for her to understand the truth. "Well, I'm Danielle." I told her. "Violet." Then I left her table and walked out of the shop.

Shortly after I arrived back to my home. "Hi mom."I say as I see her. "Hello sweetheart,out with that boy again?"she asked nudging me.

"No, I just got coffee; alone." I shrug. She sighed, as if she was disappointed, "Whatever." I just flailed my arms crazily and went to my room and slept, even though I haven't even eaten yet.

"Wake up!" mom said pushing me out of my wonderful sleep state. "What?" I say, slightly annoyed. "I made dinner."

I immediately shot up and ran to sit at the table, the food was already sitting there, just waiting for me to put it in my stomach.

My mother had decided to make grilled chicken. There was mashed potatoes and corn as the sides for the meal. "Thank you momma." I grinned happily. "You're welcome," she said and nodded.

Derrin, my little brother, finally joined us and sat down and gobbled up all his food within like five minutes, because he's a weirdo. I finished a couple minutes later and went to sleep again, this time for the night.

-

Today, I woke up very groggily. I almost just didn't get up. But I knew if I didn't get up and get ready my mom would be super pissed and throw her sandals at me. She is that serious about me and my education.

When I finally got up, I took a speed shower, since I had wasted time decided if I should actually get up. When I was done, I changed in to a black shirt that said 'Normal Is Boring', regular jeans, high-top black and white Converse, and to top it off, a black beanie. As jewelry I wore a gun necklace. My hair was just down as always.