THREE: Keeping Secrets Have a Price

*Edited*

(A/N: As of July 8th, 2015 this story is going through the editing phase. I made this a while ago, so the writing is horrendous. Also, for a while now I haven't been updating, but I will as soon as I finish editing all 21 chapters.)

Chapter Three: Keeping Secrets Have a Price
-
-
-
I woke up remembering the previous night and smiled. I just wish I knew who he was...

I never did find Peter last night, so I just wore his jacket because it was comfortable and wore his glasses. I know it's weird but I honestly liked his glasses better than my own. I got into some decent clothing and walked to school alone today.

I got to my locker and Ash and Aaron were there. "Ooh she's wearing Peters stuff!" Aaron said. Gosh he was such a school girl. Ash giggled at what Aaron said.

"He left them. Oh by the way, I kissed someone!" "You kissed Peter?" Ash asked shocked. "No?" "Then who'd you kiss?" Aaron said, slightly confused. "Spider-Man..." I said dreamily.

"So you know who he is?" Aaron asked. "No." "Oh.. so wait, you mean to tell me you kissed someone you you don't even know?!" Aaron said like I was crazy. Which I might just be.

Peter walked up to us happily and smiling a minute later. "What're so happy about?" I ask laughing.He looked at me and smiled, "Oh just thinking about something that happened after I left." "What?" "I can't tell!" "Well then..." I laughed.

"Hey, she was the same, babbling on about kissing Spider-Man! We thought she kissed you!" Aaron said, I smacked his arm and he made a quiet, but pained sound that showed he was hurt by my actions. Peter smirked at what he said. "If only you knew..." he whispered.

"Only knew what?" I ask. "Did I say that aloud?" Peter said embarrassed. "Yup," I giggle. "I'm sorry I didn't walk with you..." he said looking down and changing the subject. "I didn't know you had to?" I asked.

"Well anyways... hey you're wearing my stuff." he smiled, finally taking notice. "It looked comfortable!" And boy was I right, this jacket is awesome. "Keep it," he shrugged. "Oh no, I couldn't!" "It's no problem, I have plenty of jackets, and have my glasses, I have another pair, plus you look better in them then me." I blushed at what he said. "So Spider-Man..." he said wiggling his eyebrows. "Uhh, yeah, I wish I knew who he was, I could possibly know him!" "Yeah, I mean, he could be talking to you right now!" he said. "I wish..." I sighed. He just looked at me, also sighing.

The bell rang for first period science and me and Peter sat down together. "Okay class, welcome to school, welcome to science... Now let me take roll and we can start the day!" Mr.Bell said enthusiastically. He called all of our names and started talking about whatever.

I fell asleep. What? It's not like this stuff was important to me anyways. Also after I got home last night I was extremely restless. Sharing a kiss with a superhero does that to you... I think.

"Hey, Dani." I hear someone call my voice out. "Hmm?" I stirred. "Wake up, science is over!" Peter said. I opened my eyes to see his head was down and he was staring right into my eyes.I got up awkwardly and took my stuff and went to math.

Math was the same. The teacher just talked about boring crap we'll probably never use in real life. Finally it was PE! Our teacher is Ms. Eva who is about 25 and is super awesome. "Okay guys,today we'll be playing soccer!" She said after we did our daily warming up. We all headed out to the field.

"Now this week our captains will be Gwen, and also Dani." I groaned. In my team I picked Ash and Wen, and some other girls who were good at sports, I had to have a few people who weren't the best but it was okay.