EIGHTEEN: First date

We got to a fancy restaurant. It wasn't 5 star fancy, but it was pretty close.

The place looked absolutely beautiful. There were lights and candles all around the building. I noticed that no one was here besides the chefs and waiters.

"Where is everyone?" I asked confused. "I rented the place out!" He smiled. Was he seriously doing this all for me?!

"Of course I am." he laughed. Oops, must've said that out loud.

"This is the best thing any guy has ever done for me." I say honestly.

"I'm glad it was you I could do this with. You are amazing."

"But you're more amazing then me!" I laugh. "Ehh, that's debatable."

We got to the table in the center of the restaurant. There was a candle and a rose on it, which made it look beautiful.

I was about to pull out my chair when Peter pulled it out for me.

I smiled, "Well look who's being a gentleman." I said and looked up at him.

"What, am I not allowed?" he said pushing my chair back.

"No, I really like it." He smiled at me, you could tell he was happy because his eyes were sparkling, he stared down at me too. I wonder if he was thinking the same thing? Because right now I really wanted to kiss him.

"How did I ever get you to agree to date me?" He said staring into my eyes still.

It felt weird, him staring at me like that... but I wasn't going to tell him because that would most likely ruin the moment. It was a good weird.

His eyes looked down at my lips. That's when I knew he had been thinking what I had been thinking. He started to lean in, and I did too.

"Ahem." a man cleared his throat. Peter looked at him and awkwardly went to go sit at his chair across from mine.

Damn it, be was about to kiss me!

Oh well, what can I do?

"So, let's get started with the drinks, what would you like Miss?" the waited asked.

I smile politely, "I would like an Iced Tea."

"We don't have plain Iced tea, would you like unsweetened tea or Peach tea instead?" he informed.

"I'll take a Peach tea then."

"And for you?" he gestured to Peter. "I'll have what she's having."

"I'll be right back with those."

"So Dani..." I looked at him as he had said my name.

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I really love you, Danielle. I hope you feel the same way."

I just tried to take in in slowly... I was honestly scared. The last time I was in a relationship it obviously didn't work out.

I knew I had obvious feelings and I have said I loved him... but you could tell if I said it back, it'd mean so much. I could really tell he meant what he said 110%

He noticed my scared expression."Are you okay."

I gave a small smile and nodded, "I'm sorry... But I don't know if I can fully say that I do just yet... we have only known each other for a short time. I really really really like you... but 1% of me is still that heartbroken girl who still can't trust a guy."

He gave me a smile but then furrowed his eyebrows,"You always say you love Aaron...but you can't say that to your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, that's because we've known each other forever. We are best friends, it doesn't mean anything romantically when I say it. I love him like a brother. When I say it to you, I want to truly mean it. I want to be 100% sure."