SIX: What If Peter Was Spider-Man?

*Edited*

(A/N: As of July 8th, 2015 this story is going through the editing phase. I made this a while ago, so the writing is horrendous. Also, for a while now I haven't been updating, but I will as soon as I finish editing all 21 chapters.)

Chapter Six: What If Peter Was Spider-Man?
-
-
-
The weekend was sadly over, which meant that today was the dreaded Monday. I didn't really do much on the weekend but sit around eating chips and playing video games, so I guess I needed sunlight.

I got to school and went to class earlier than usual since I was bored. The bell rang and people piled in. I noticed Peter was not here yet.

'Hmm,wonder where he is?' I thought to myself.

We did roll call and he still had not came yet. After five minutes he came barging through the science door. I looked at him curiously. "Ah, Mr.Parker, glad to see you finally showed up." Mr.Bell said with fake happiness, he handed him a detention slip and Peter trudged to the desk.

"Hey Dani," he said and didn't look at me. "Why were you late?" I asked seriously. "I-I..." I noticed his hoodie was on again. "Take off the hoodie Peter." I whisper, hoping it wasn't what I thought it would be.

He slowly took it off, revealing that he had a black eye. I felt a pain in my chest. "Peter,who's doing this to you?"I say almost sadly. He smiled weakly at me, "It's okay Dani... I-I'm fine r-really." "It's not fine. You come to school with bruises on your face, why?" "If I told you...things would get complicated." "Okay,leave me out of your life, shut me out, it's... 'fine'." He looked at me about to talk but the bell rang and I left. Actually I rushed out.

I got to math and paid attention to it this time, my mother really hated my grades, mostly C's and D's and once in a while a B. After math I went to PE.We were doing Volleyball, as usual the team I was on won.

I had History, I learned about something in the 1800's, I forgot cause I'm stupid.I went to lunch. I sat outside this time, I didn't feel like talking to anyone right now.

I look and see a group of people and Flash. He was picking on a Freshman who was skinny and short. He was pushing him around when Peter started walking up to them. "Hey Parker, take a picture!" Flash laughed. Peter just shook his head, "I'm not going to do that Flash, so just let him go, what'd he do to you?"

Flash stopped hurting the kid and looked at Peter and swung. He dodged it. Another, dodge. Another, caught. It was amazing. He did a backflip and kicked him in the face. Flash got knocked down. Everyone was looking at Peter in amazement; especially me, I didn't realize he was that strong, and could do a backflip!

I stayed at my table. I noticed him walking up to me, "I'm sorry Dani, but I can't tell you, it'd put you at a risk that's too big. I nodded, "Okay, I was just being selfish..." "No you weren't, I would want to know too. Hey let's go to the regular spot." I nodded and we walked into the cafeteria.

I sat down with Ash and Wen and Aaron. Peter sat down too. "So Danielle, we were wondering if you'd like to go shopping with us?" Ash said. I groaned... shopping? "Uhh, I don't know." "C'mon Dani!You need to!" "Are you saying you don't like what I wear?" "No... I meant... everyone needs new clothes." "Oh, well yeah sure I can go!" I laugh.

The rest of the school time flew by.We went in Ash's car and and went to the city.We went to a HUGE mall and shopped in the stores,I got 4 outfits:

(A/N: Here's the link http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=5649372&.svc=copypaste&id=121876721 )

"So Dani, you and Peter." Wen said. "What?" I ask. "You guys are cute together!" she said, I stuck my tongue out at her and laughed, "No, we aren't." "Yeah you are!" Ash chimed in. "He's my friend. You know I like Spider-Man!" "Oh c'mon, that's impractical Dani, he is a superhero." "Well I like him." "What if Peter was Spider-Man?" Ash said with a smirk. I started laughing, "Yeah, maybe in another dimension!" "Okay whatever, but what if he was, would you still like him?" I had to think about it for a while, "I guess..." "So you'd like Peter then?" "Why does it matter? It's not like he's leading a double life as a vigilante at night." "Yeah, I know, I was just trying to make a point."

I got back home soon after and hung up all my clothes and other things I bought. Derrin walked into my room and plopped on my bed, "Hey sis." I shut my eyes in annoyance, "Twerp, get out of my room." "We never talk! You're always in here making out with that Peter guy." "Derrin, the last person I kissed was-" "I know, I know, bug boy." "Spider-Man." I corrected.

UNKNOWN POV:

I was walking around the city, suddenly I was pulled by someone. I tried to scream but they covered their hands over my mouth. "I'm not here to hurt you." A man said. "Oh really? Then why'd you pull me into an alley?"I say sarcastically.

"Just listen, I know what you want." "To get out of here? Yes! Now let me free!" I said. This guy had to be some sort of drug dealer.

"No, you want Spider-Man dead, I do too." I looked at the man with a raised eyebrow, "So?" "So... I can help you..." "How?" I asked. I wasn't honestly thinking of listening to this man? Was I? Sure Spider-Dude got on my nerves; but I didn't want him dead. I most certainly wasn't a murderer.

"Drink this." he said as he handed me a reddish liquid, "I stole it from OSCORP, it genetically enhances you, you'll be everything you've ever wanted, strong, powerful, intelligent, sneaky, fast, you'll be great in combat... and-" he stopped. "And?" "You'll be able to teleport places." "What's the catch?"I said eyeing the liquid. "You'll work for me." "Why would you want me to work for you?"

"You are very powerful, yes indeed. You'll be unstoppable with this stuff." "But why did you even pick me for this?" "Easy, you already want Spider-Man gone, whether you know it or not. No sense in hiring a mercenary, or wasting my time on pointless stuff, when I can have the same job done without paying the price." "Yeah but... will that... whatever it is. Will I turn crazy?" "No," he said immediately. I could tell he was lying.

I shook my head, "I won't do it," I said. He sighed, "Y'know, I was hoping I didn't have to resort to this..." He started. I was about to question him when he grabbed me violently. He tilted my head and opened my mouth up. I was screaming in protest as he began to pour the red liquid into my mouth. He then dropped me to the ground. All I could think about was 'Where was Spider-Man to save me this time?!'

The man began to walk away, leaving me helpless. "Who are you?" I called out. "Alistair Smythe."the man smiled smugly. The smug smile made me want to cry.

DANI'S POV:

After Derrin left, I crashed. I woke up the next morning and wore the NYC outfit (A/N: what she got from the mall) I looked at my clothes and smiled happily. I put my hair in a pony-tail and but a bow in it so it will look nice and neat.

Me and Peter walked to school with each other again. We got to school and I went straight into science. I slept the whole time... shocker, I know. Math I didn't, mostly cause my old teacher had the loudest voice you can't even hear. PE was fine, we played Soccer. I won as usual. History, just something that happened a long time ago, it isn't new. At lunch we all sat together, except Ash was missing. "Where's Ash?"I asked. "Her and Thomas are dating!" Wen squealed. "Really!" I say smiling. "I was there when he asked, she was as red as a tomato!" Aaron laughed. Peter sat down confused, "Ash has a big crush on Thomas." I explain he gave me the 'ohh' look and nodded.

The rest of the day was a blur... I honestly didn't care about today, so let's hope for a better day tomorrow.