SIXTEEN: Sibling Bonding Time

*Edited*

(A/N: As of July 8th, 2015 this story is going through the editing phase. I made this a while ago, so the writing is horrendous. Also, for a while now I haven't been updating, but I will as soon as I finish editing all 21 chapters.)

Chapter Sixteen: Sibling Bonding Time
-
-
-
I woke up, groaned tiredly, U wanted to go back to sleep. But the yelling from my mom to, "Wake up!" Hindered my idea, which made me groan even louder.

"Hey sleepy!" my brother laughed. I immediately stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes in response. Just then I took a look at the clock... shit! I was going to be late!

"Why didn't you guys wake me up sooner?" I asked. "Mom said she wanted you to sleep, we're still worried about you, y'know."

I sighed, "You don't have to worry..."

"Well we do, you were kidnapped for fucks sake!" he yelled, which made me flinch. Derrin softened as he saw my reaction.

"I didn't mean to yell." He apologized. "It's okay, I'm fine." I told him and smiled.

"Okay Dani, I just feel bad that I have been so mean to you all this time, we weren't exactly close. But when you were gone, it made me realize how much my life would suck without you. You're my big sister, I love you... and stuff."

"Wow way to ruin that, and stuff." I laughed as I teased him.

"Well I need to go to school." He told me. "Oh shit yeah, me too. Go so I can change!"

"Kay, bye sis, have a good day!" he said giving a smile. I have a feeling this goof is going to be really popular in high school ,you can tell.

He was about to leave, but then he stopped and turned, "Dani, we should do something today." "Yeah, I'll see if my schedule is open." I joked, which made him roll his eyes yet again.

After he left I changed really fast and put my hair up so it didn't appear to be a tangled mess. I put on perfume everywhere because I didn't have time to take a proper shower. I looked at the time and I had 2 minutes. School itself took 5 minutes to get to so I got my skateboard and sped as fast as I could.

I arrived a couple of minutes late. I got in the building and barged into Mr. Bell's science class.

Everyone was staring at me like I killed the president or something, meanwhile Peter was looking at me with an amused expression. "Ms. Lia, you are late and you have disturbed my class." Mr.Bell said with a distasteful look on his already grumpy looking face.

"I'm sorry, but did you want me to sit out here and wait till the period was over? I can't wait 30 minutes." "For being a smart aleck, Ms. Lia, you have detention after school!" I groaned and trudged to my seat by Peter.

"Hey Dani." Peter smiled. "Sup Petey." I smiled back at him. "You're a troublemaker huh?" He smirked. "Why yes, yes I am, the biggest troublemaker of all troublemakers!" "But you look so innocent." he laughed.

"That's cause it's a trap."
"Am I stuck in it?" He whispered, in my ear, making me shiver. "Very. You're already in love with me."I whispered back.

"Oh, so do you make all the nerdy innocent guys fall in love with you?" He asked I nodded.

"Yup. It's what I do," I joke "Yeah... and how many relationships have you been in?"

"Ummm one besides you. But that's not the point!" He started laughing. "Oh yeah Mr. Parker and how many other relationships have you been in?" I said raising a brow.