NINETEEN: Trouble in Paradise

I started dancing around and drinking some more drinks. It was kind of boring being all alone though.

Freaking Peter had to leave me.

I look around and saw Ash, dancing with her boyfriend.

"Ash!" I scream, "I was looking all over for you!"

She looked at me surprised, "I didn't know you were coming! Where's Peter?"

"He left. Wasn't his thing." "Are you okay?"She asked concerned. "Peachy. Now let's dance!" She left her boyfriend and we started dancing crazily.

"Did Aaron and Wen show up?" I asked, still moving.

"Aaron did, Wen didn't, she's with her boyfriend." I nodded my head.

"I think I'm going to get another drink!"I say loudly, over the music. "How many have you had?"

"I don't know... A lot!" I giggle.

I went up to the kitchen. I saw a boy sitting there. I sat down and looked at him. "Hey Aaron!" he turned and smiled, "Hey Dani, I wasn't expecting you."

"Eh, I came because our date ended early."

"Where is he anyway?"

"He left me. I was probably being a bitch though." I sigh.

"Yeah, well that doesn't give him the right to just leave you."

"Whatever, I need a drink." "How many have you had?" I groaned, "You too? I've had like seven."

"Seven? Dani, are you crazy?" he asked, shocked. "A little bit." I shrugged.

He laughed and shook his head, "You are unbelievable." I laughed, "I know."

"So are we just going to sit here and talk, or are we going to dance?" I got up and tried to pull him out of his seat, but he wouldn't budge.

"I can't dance." He claimed.

"You can't or you won't? Come dance with me, I'm bored!"

"I'm glad you find talking to me boring." he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Shut up! Please don't be a buzzkill too!"

"Dani, I hate you." he smiled and shook his head at me.

"I love you toooo!" I laughed. He chuckled and he got up and we started jumping around like lunatics.

My stomach started feeling weird. Oh no! I turned away from Aaron and threw up. Not my shoes... These were suede!

I turned back to Aaron and wiped my face of with my arm, "I'm not feeling well." I moaned.

"Yeah, I can tell. Your shoes are covered in puke."

"I don't know where to go. My mom doesn't allow drinking. She'll kick me outttt!" I bit my lip. "Uhh, I'll go ask Ash."

I sat down at the bar and waited for him to come back. "Ash said that she and her boyfriend were doing something. Do you want me to call Peter?" he asked.

"No, please don't" I groan. "He will say I told you so. Plus I don't want Aunt May to be disappointed in me."

"Aunt May?" he asked. "Yeah, Peter's Aunt. Duh."

"I don't know what to do. I don't know anyone else."

After that a lightbulb went off,"I can just stay at your house!" I smile.

He sighed, "Dani..."

"What? We could watch movies and stuff, it'll be just like old times! I thought you said your parents aren't home?"