TWENTY-ONE: I'm Ready

"Dani!" Derrin said banging on my door. "Hurry the fuck up!"

"Language Derrin!" Mom yelled. Me and my brother were going to McDonalds or something to eat. I guess I'm taking too long, but I'm a girl, what do you expect?

I got into some light wash jeans, black shirt, along with a pair of classic black and white hightop converse.

I got out of the room. "I'm ready!" I announce.

"Finally." Derrin said, obviously annoyed.

I laughed, "Sorry for wanting to look nice."

"Dani, we are going to McDonalds." he deadpanned. I just stuck out my tongue.

As always, we just walked to where we were going. I didn't have a car or a license for that matter. We lived in New York City, so what's the point?

After a few minutes we got to a McDonalds, a small one, but it still had a play area for kids, so it wasn't too small.

We got to the register and I ordered a Spicy McChicken Sandwich, and a medium fry with a medium sweet tea. Derrin got a Big Mac, medium fries,and a medium coke.

We got to our table and started eating. "So, how're you and your boyfriend?" Derrin asked.

"Good, how're you and your boyfriend?" he just glared at me.

"Haha, I'm just joking kid, I know you dig chicks. Why don't you have a girlfriend yet?" I ask.

He replied with a shrug, "I guess girls just don't like me. Plus, I'm not intrested in any."

Hmm, I don't believe him but whatever, "Did you ask a girl out and she rejected you?" I tease. He just looked down, sadly, may I add. "Ohh, I'm sorry Derrin, what happened?"

"It's nothing, really." He just said.

I rolled my eyes, "Tell me loser."

"I liked this girl named Haile, and we started talking about a month ago. I asked her out Friday and she rejected me."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"You were busy crying about Peter,so I didn't want to make you feel worse."

"Oh."

The rest of the time we ate in silence.

---

We got back home and I sat in my room. My phone buzzed. I look and see a text from Peter.

P: Let's go somewhere tonight. ;)

D: Cool,where?

P: Not telling.Get ready.

D: What do I need to wear?

P: Jeans + T-Shirt

I just sighed, I could just wear this. I sure as hell didn't want to dress up today.

Or any day for that matter...

I waited in the living room and played some games on my phone. There was a ring and I opened the door. Peter was there smiling at me. I smiled back. He took my hand and we went off walking.

"So what are we doing tonight?" I asked curiously. I knew any second now that he'd have to leave for his heroic duties. I didn't mind though, he is a great person.

"Well, I don't really know to be honest, I just thought we could walk around, y'know? And just enjoy each others company."

"I love you so much," I said.

He smiled and kissed me softly, "And I love you more."

"You do not." I giggled.

"Oh, but I do." he smiled.

I look and see a park. "I'll race you to the swings!" I scream and took off. I should have ran sooner though, Peter was so much faster than me.

He stopped and I went on. I beat him! "Hah, loser!" I say in victory.

He stuck his tongue out at me, "I let you win!"

He was so damn adorable I just couldn't handle it.

"Hey, lets go to my house?" he asked.

"Sure, let's go!" I agree with a nod.

We walked back and watched TV on the couch.

"Guys, I'm leaving for work. I'll see you later," Aunt May said.

"Bye Aunt May!" Me and Peter said at the same time.

We went into the kitchen and started making some food. "Ooh, can I have a cup of your Maruchan?!" I asked. I love Maruchan so much, I grabbed a cup of the Chicken Flavor Instant Lunch and made some. Peter made Beef Instant Ramen Noodles.

We sat down at the table and ate our cheap, yet tasty meal.

When it was done we went upstairs and watched TV, I sat in his chest snuggled up. He stroked my hair. Everything was so peaceful and calm. He kissed my temple and I looked up at him and kissed his soft lips.

(WARNING!These next scenes may get a little sexually suggestive so be warned ;D)

The kiss had deepened, his tongue begging me for an entrance into my mouth, I immeadietly let him.

He kissed my neck everywhere he could after that.

I just smiled and let him do it. He kissed my neck again and began to suck it I moaned. I was definitely going to get a hickey.

I took off my shirt and he did to. We kept kissing and he then proceeded to kiss me everywhere he could. He kissed my chest and I felt really good.

I definitely wanted this to continue. He seemed gentle, yet passionate. He made me feel really good, both physically and mentally.

"I love you, Peter. Keep going." I said between kisses. Then, it stopped. He just stopped as if I had hit pause on a remote.

"What's wrong?" I said and kissed him on the neck.

"It shouldn't happen like this, not now."

"But I'm ready," I say, completely sure of it. "

"Danielle, I love you so much, that's why we should wait. This should be perfect. Not in some shitty New York Condo. I want you to wait until we can be married, when everything is perfect."

I didn't know what to feel to be honest. I wanted it now. But I guess it's better that I wait. I mean,we probably weren't ready. I feel like such a slut. I wanted to do it a lot.

"Hey, why the frown?"

"I'm such a slut." I said with a sniffle.

He lifted my face to meet his."You are not even close to that word, don't think that for one minute. You are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life. Please love yourself like I love you. Wanting to have sex with your boyfriend doesn't make you a slut. You're human, and we humans crave that. It doesn't make you a bad person."

I just started crying more. "You are too amazing," I had finally said.

"Not as amazing as you though." he replied.

"Shut up!" I laugh.

"Make me!" I just kissed him and smiled through it.

And moments like these. I will cherish forever...

(A/N:I KNOW YOU GUYS MUST HATE ME FOR TAKING LIKE 3 YEARS TO UPLOAD I WAS JUST SO STUCK OMFG xD Anyways this chapter does get a little on the suggestive side *winks* so sorry if any little kids read that,I probably either 1:Confused the shit outta them or 2:Scarred them for life.But hey,there was a warning. I don't think it was too bad though, just suggestive haha. I've also noticed I ramble a lot on these but these are the only way I can communicate with you about the story.)