FIVE: Unexpected Guests

*Edited*

(A/N: As of July 8th, 2015 this story is going through the editing phase. I made this a while ago, so the writing is horrendous. Also, for a while now I haven't been updating, but I will as soon as I finish editing all 21 chapters.)

Chapter Five: Unexpected Guests
-
-
-
I woke up groggily from my sleep. It was Friday. One last day of Hell! I got up and changed into casual clothes, I put on Peters jacket since it looked like it was going to rain. I slipped on the glasses too since they looked nice on me.

"Hello Dani!" Mom smiled and slipped a plate of pancakes across the table. I smiled back at her, "Thanks mom, you're the best!" "I know, I know," She joked. I finished my pancakes fast and skateboarded to school. I got to school and took out all the stuff I needed and put it in my back pack for my classes.

"Hi." someone said behind me. Not looking who it was I screamed and twister their arm. "MOTHER HUBBER!" Peter said in pain. I widened my eyes, "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to... sorry." "It's okay, It just hurt." I laughed slightly and walked to class with him as the bell rung.

I sat down for science with Mr.Bell and he talked about genetics and DNA and some weird stuff. Peter paid attention the whole time... typical, he's such a nerd. In a good way though. I had math and our old dinosaur teacher taught us some things.

Next was PE. Today we did basketball which was one of my favorite sports! The leaders were Ash and some girl, I noticed that the girl was the same one I met at the coffee shop that one day, Valerie? Vanessa? Violet? Oh yes her name was Violet, she had a disliking to Spider-Man. I get why, but then I don't. We all got picked, I was picked 3rd, which was surprising, I mean I'm not trying to brag, but I was the best girl athlete. I was on Violet's team. "Oh hey, you remember me?" I ask, she just nodded.

We were playing,we ended up winning, 34-28. I gave high fives to everyone on the other team for the good work. "Dani, you were awesome out there!" Ash gushed. "Thanks Ash!" I smile. "No problem bestie!" "Thanks cuh." I laugh. "cuh?" "Yes, now don't question me!"

I had History and then went to lunch. Today we had some ham and cheese sandwiches. I took out a Monster Energy out of my backpack that I brought. All my friends looked at me and then the Monster. "Ooooh bae can I have some?" Aaron asked. "Did you just call me bae?" "Yeah, so? I want some!" "No," I said and drank some, "Y'all already have enough energy as it is."

-

After art, English, and track, me and Peter went to my house on skateboard. We got there and I noticed a car parked there, it was weird because my mom didn't drive, you didn't really need to in New York. I walked in and was greeted in a hug by... my dad?! Peter stood there awkwardly. "Hello honey, I missed-Who is this?" "Peter." "Is he your boyfriend?"dad said in a serious tone. "No,dad,we are working on an art project." I said, feeling redness in my cheeks. "Uhm,I better go- I don't want to intrude." "Oh no Peter stay!" mom said. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Yes I insist!" "Okay." he said, slightly defeated.

We sat in my room working on our project when dad came in. "Dinners ready, your mom made grilled chicken." He told us. We went out and sat at the table.Dad sat at the end while mom sat by the side of him, I sat at the other side, Peter sat by me, and then Derrin sat by mom.

"Well I bet you are wondering why I got here Dani." dad said cutting his chicken. "A little." I told him. "Your mom told me she was worried about you, that you are always getting attacked by people in the city. "Mom!" I said. She shushed me and dad went on, "She also told me about this... Spider-Guy. I don't want you to talk to him, he's a criminal, he should go to jail for all I care. "Dad!" I gasp. How can people not understand why Spider-Man is a hero?

"Umm Mr....?," Peter spoke up. "Harris," dad said. "Mr. Harris, I think you're wrong." Peter told him.

My dad looked at him, "And why is that?" "Spider-Man is protecting people, saving people." "I don't care what you 'think' he's doing, he's danger." "Yeah, but your daughter wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for him..."

I picked at my food and sighed, this was getting bad, "Peter I think you should mind your business." Dad said, slightly mad. "I'm sorry Mr. Harris, it was not my intention to intervene and disrespect you." he apologized, my dad huffed and shook his head. "I think you should go." Peter nodded in response.

We headed upstairs so he could get his stuff. "I'm sorry about what I said to your dad." "No,I probably would've done the same, if I hadn't seen him in forever." He gave me a hug, which surprised me and first and then I hugged back. He went out the window since he was scared to face my dad again. I went back downstairs, my dad looked at me and said, "I don't like that boy." Mom defended Peter and said, "Hey,he's one of the smartest kids at her school, he said he didn't mean it, it's okay Samuel." mom said to dad. "Okay whatever." dad said heading to the guest room. I went back to my room and went to sleep. I dreamt about Spider-Man.

I was walking around in New York. It started raining. I pulled on my hoodie and was running across the street. Suddenly I slipped on the water and the light for the cars turned green. "AHH!" I scream about to make impact with the car. I was swooped up by Spider-Man! He took me to my house and we sat on the porch bench. "Thank you Spider-Man!" I smile. "No problem for a beautiful girl like you!" I blushed, I took of his mask to show his lips and kissed him, I started taking it off more and woke up just as it came off to reveal his face.

I groaned at how my dream ended,crappy place to end a dream if you ask me! Oh well, I decided to wake up for the day, I didn't have school since it was Saturday.

(A/N Sorry this chapter is short!It's a filler!)