3

yoo this is joonjooniexxx with the new update

im just gonna inform that this will be a really long plot update sooo

i may give fillers and some of my oc will show up

and the plot may be a bit confusing but once i've finished the chapters

you'll be amazed

i hope >3<

well i think thats it and for updates i'll try to update as fast as i can

dont forget leave a vote, comment and follow '3' @joonjooniexxx

Jin yelled at namjoon, it wasnt his first time but this time he snapped at the younger performances, they all were and they just relieved all of their anger on their leader without them noticing it before it was to late.

Jin: Namjoon ah!! what the hell was that for?!, you made me fell on stage when we were doing the choreography and keep bumping into some of us??!! Are you even taking this seriously, he said with anger while the rest of the members just keep glaring at him

Yoongi: even when we were performing chyper 4 on stage you kept missing the beat and you almost didnt move the whole time, do you think your soo great that yo didnt even need to move a muscle huh? You lazy pig, he said mumbling but was hearable by them folding both of his hand and constanly sighing.

Hoseok: and I spent my free time teaching you the dance moves, even when I was soo tired and this is the outcome? If thats so you just wasted my time and energy on you, he said with a gloomy face he rarely shows, even the maknae line was mad at the leader

Jimin: Hyung, I know you cant sing but that. That was just bulls*it ok? Im not trying to be impolite but even an old man can sing better than that, he said holding his hand on his head while the rest of the maknae line just kept nooding on what all of the hyung's word

Namjoon was hearthbroken listening to their comments, he was at the point of breakdown he couldnt take it, he just wanted to make everyone happy but at the end he only made them suffer. "your a failure, no one loves you, you should just dissapear, we hate you, your a mistake, do all of them a favor and just die DIE DIE DIE...... i shouldnt have even come into their lives... i hate myself" he kept thinking about it inside his head, he was lost in his head and his heart... his chest aches everytime he dissapoints someone, he would usually bounde back up with the love from the members... but what would he think when the members are the one who he dissapoint and was ashamed of him.

Jin: i wish you werent the leader sometimes just because you were the longest one here, if thats the only thing you can do right now, Jin said as he took his bag and went back to the van that was waiting for them.

All of the member followed him, while Namjoon just kept his head down not wanting to see the disappointed faces of the group, after a solide 5 minutes of just sitting down clearing his head and wipping the tears from his face he walked back to the van too see the other members that were pissed of by him.

Taehyung: its about time hyung, you cant even be on time for everything cant you?, he had a grumpy face as Namjoon walked into the van.

There were only silence in the van on their way back, when they all arrived, all of the members quickly went to their bedrooms without even talking to Namjoon after all that, even taehyung who was in the same room with him went to Jins and Jimins room to avoid him.

He just sighed and went to his shared room all by himself, he went to the bathroom and locked it up before looking into the mirror cabinet, there were tears coming out of his eyes lime it was a waterfall, he couldnt take it anymore, he wanted to run away from reality.

He took his blade from the cabinet, doing the same cycle he has been doing everytime he felt like hell and just wanted to feel something that makes him feel like he's alive, feeling that the pain he's making is much worse than his situation. He puts the blade on to his wrist and slowly pulls it through his skin, slowly beautifull rosy red liquid came out of his pale and fragile hand as he kept doing it

one... for keep tsk.. making mistake

haah..haahh...

two.. for dissapoiting everyone

tsk....shit

three... for being a burden

haah...

four.. haah.. for being alive

He puts down his blade leaving his left hand getting covered by the color of the beautiful red as the colour of the ruby soo eye catching to his eyes, as he sobbed in the bathroom for almost half an hour and patched himself up and went outside the bathroom, he went to his drawers and started to put his clothes, item, personal belongings and a couple of figurines that he received from his group especially the ryan ones and some of the thropy he got from an award and his id pasport ticket and money .

He wore a black shirt with a long red sleve shirt he unbutten with some jins he has lying on the floor, after he was packed he took a camera that was on the drawer and recorded something on his bed, he then puts In in a usb driver and puts it on his table with a note, he then confirmed the train ticket to a remote place called sangdong (this is a legit place but im gonna describe it differently because I dont know what it looks like) which he ordered after the consert and since it was remoted and not a tourist place it was easy to get the ticket as fast as possible.

he got the ticket that was leaving in an hour, and he quietly went out of door pulling his luggage and his backpack filled with his things for the place he was going, before looking at the dorm he once called home, tears came out of his eyes.. well this might be the last time he'll ever see this place,

quietly he said a goodbye wore his mask and closed the door to the dorm and sneaked out of the dorm without being seen there nor at the train station and like that he's gone, never to be seen again.

maybe? only god knows what will happen

but they'll know sooner or later

that they were too late

namjoon who was swallowed in pain and darkness

were they too late to help him out of the darkness?

they hope not

but thats another story for another time in the future..

'3' lol hope you guys like this chapter

once again dont forget

to vote comment and follow

@joonjooniexxx out