20

hi

and im sorry

authors note at the ending

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The 5aviors members left the house to do their personal work, some had lessons, others were just working or doing an errand leaving the BTS member all alone with namjoon and jaekyun, as they waved goodbye to the 5aviors member they noticed that namjoon and jaekyun wasn't there with them and being the curious people they are they searched for the two male, they went knocking and opening the doors but still no luck in finding them both, as soon as they went over towards the studio they could hear someone arguing with another person so they slowly peaked from the other room with the see through glass quietly to see who was fighting.

.

and to their surprise, namjoon crying looking so broken as jaekyun looked mad "STOP IT JAEKYUN!! IVE ALREADY TOLD YOU TO NOT STICK YOUR NOSE INTO MY FUCKING BUSINNES" namjoon angrily yelled at jaekyun as tears was running out of his eyes," it is really my problem joonie I love you so this is my problem joon.. you cant keep keeping this under the dark its killing me you on the inside.. and them joon..you cant keep hiding it from them", namjoon looked up towards jaekyun "I fucking know that. I know that jae im scared jae. I dont want to feel like that again.. "he said as he started to feel like his legs are giving up on him.

.

before he could even fall jaekyun hugged him close as hehold namjoons chins up and made namjoon eyes look directly to him but namjoon closed his eyes unable to see jaekyuns eyes jun namjoon he said calmly but namjoon didnt bulge jaekyun looked at namjoon as he softly kissed namjoon forehead, he parted his lips from his forehead "kim namjoon.. please look at me babe. ."

.

Namjoon fliched as he slowly opens his teary eyes and hugged jaekyun back jaekyun. "Im afraid jinnie hyung..yoongii hyunghobi..chimmy..taetae.. and kookie.. im afraid im afraid Ill disappoint them again" he said as he starts sobbing in jaekyuns shirt as jaekyuns started to stroke his hair "you've hide the truth for too long joon its time for you to face them it hurts me.. hurts them.. hurts you I love you and I want you to be happy" jaekyun said as he looked towards the glass as he move his mouth GET-IN-HERE as he continue to calm namjoon down.

.

The boys were shook, like JUNGSHOOK LEVEL OF SHOOCK as what've they heard. first of all jaekyun called namjoon KIM NAMJOON, second of all HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW THEY'RE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE??? and thirdly WHY DOES NAMJOON KNOW THEY'RE NAME WHEN HE SAID HE GOT AMNESIA. They looked at eachother as they exited the room and slowly open the door showing namjoon shocked face as jaekyun slowly let goes of the male and walked towards the males putting his hand on Jin's broad shoulders "I leave all the rest to you to listen.. my work here is done" he said in a sad tone before letting go of his hand and continued walking out of the room closing the door leaving namjoon with the rest of the BTS member with awestruck faces, "hyung.. joon.. hyung you re-remember us?" Jimin asked stuttering, Namjoon looked away "Namjoon ah why?" Jin asked as he slowly walked forward towards the male who was shaking from fear as he hugged his own body trying to calm himself down.

.

"Why Namjoon ah? WHY? Why did you lie to us??" Hobi asked "WHY NAMJOON?!!", "BECAUSE I WAS FUCKING SCARED OKAY!!", Namjoon yelled heck screamed to all of them which was returned with silence by all of them, "You know how much pain I felt years ago, how many cuts, bruises tears I felt before.. I didn't want to feel that shit anymore okay?? its my life and I wanted to be happy, but ALL OF YOU didn't even fucking care for me...." he said as he started to shed tears sobbing words trough words

.

"I-I just wanted to be fucking loved.. is that selfish for me to ask.. but now im happy with him.. with Jaekyun.. he made me happy.. So fucking happy.. but I cant make myself stop thinking about you guys.. I love you guys.. that it hurts so much that I wanted to die.. cause i know you guys don' lo-" before he could even finish his words all of the member ran towards him and embrace him as he cried hugging all of them, finally letting all the emotion he's been holding on for so long fall out of his puffy face. "We love you hyung.. we're soo sorry *sobs* so sorry" Jungkook said as he gripped namjoon's body as if it was the most precious thing in his universe.

.

"Im sorry namjoon ah so sorry i shouldn't have said the words i said that day.. i was an idiot blinded by anger.. we all were Fucking blinded with  our ego and self greediness" Jin said, "we're so sorry so sorry joon i know you cant forgive us for all the things we've made you go through but..", "Please accept us back joon.. we love you.. love you soo much", Namjoon puffy eyes looked to all of them and for the first time in the longest time, as he smiled his beautiful dimply cheeks shedding a tear, "i.. i love you guys too.. please don..t pleas-please don't leave me alone again..", he said sobbing on Hoseok's chest wetting his shirt, all of them said the words they though they couldn't have ever said again to the male "we'll always be with you.." Suga said, "cause hey" Jimin spoke "you'll never walk alone"  Jungkook finished the sentence "namjoon ah" hoseok spoke, "yeah?..." namjoon replied "we purple you hyung" tae said as all of them one by one kissed namjoon on the forehead, his hand, his neck, his cheeks, his head, cherishing him like the diamond he is.

.

.

.

but there is a saying

.

.

.

..

.

"calmness before a storm"...?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha.. hey guys, its been a year since I've updated i presumed.. i didn't even touch my account.. i was *as cliché as it might sound like* was empty and didn't have the will to do anything nor to live anymore.. but these past few weeks I've tried to be happy and to be honest who is truly happy in this world.. everything we felt, gone through, lived by, experienced one things is for sure everything comes and goes.. and i try to live like that even if i don't feel happy nor any type of emotion  as much i just gotta do through it "everything goes".

im sorry i didn't update and disappoint all of you guys who idk like my story which i think sucks like the person who made it..

im sorry

well i hope you guys liked it..

-seeing all the people liking and commenting on the stories made me happy and gave me enough push to make this chapter.. the comment really made my day smilling..

i like to read more.. so tell me what you guys think..

you can just yell at me for being a useless author

or anything to be honest

i just like seeing people reading and giving their thoughs on the things i wrote..

at least you guys gave time to read this shitty story..

and giving your insight..

well.. i think that's enough

don't want to bore you guys

bye

@joonjooniexxx out peace