6

hi guysssss I'm back with a new chapter >w<

this book got to 500 readers

god I'm crying, thank you for reading this

and for the support I kept getting

@maiiiii_xo thank u for the support

@exspensive_joon tnxs for the comments it really makes me smile seeing your comment

and for all of the other people who voted and comments

that I keep getting

thank you soo much for your support

.

you guys keeps me motivated to continue this series

aaaiisshhh enough about me

LETS GET THIS ON

and enjoy this new chapter :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1,5 years later after the disappearance

September 8th 20**

The BTS group has just finished their newest tour with their newest album, it has been more than a year since thay have announced the resignation of Kim namjoon a.k.a. RM. After they announced that officialy the ARMY posted #missyouRM on tweeter, and it went global making people asking the reason of his resigment and even felt hearth broken seeing the leader of BTS suddenly quit BTS without explaining it by himself in detailed, bighit just posted an official tweet and just like that BTS became a six member group losing their leader.

.

Some of the fans were sad, some were happy but because of his dissaperance in BTS their fans slowly drop and increase from time to time not like the past years when their album keeps rising and until now theyre still a group ,but the newest songs they have on their new album weren't like their past albums, the fan felt like something was missing from their songs, the spark that once made them touched even excited disappear alongside their leader. the group were just not BTS without namjoon and ARMY wasn't complete without RM.

.

J-hope was chosen to be the new BTS leader, well the other reason is because of what their ex leader asked for before he disappear, but they miss their old leader up until now, its not that hoseok was a bad leader no he was good, but they wanted their loving, kind, hardworking, clumsy, god of destruction, ryan loving, dimple leader back.

.

Every single day they'll pray that they would get any information on his whereabouts, but they where out of luck, 8 months ago the police and the Big hit company stopped looking for him, the group protested but as the police saw what was on the video he left with his will inside it, the police didn't have a reason to continue looking for someone who wanted to disappear, do they just kept informing the BTS if anyone saw him, but that never happened.

.

They were different since their leader disappear for the couple of weeks of his disappearance yoongi couldnt get out of his studio crying from time to time there as he kept making music to occupy him, Jin didnt even make a single dad joke or even cook for the first few months, V stopped being his cute and weird self and became more silent, jimin was more thinner and sometimes couldnt stop his tears coming out of his face when he's at the dorm, jungkook became silent again like when he was a trainee and he looks like he has lost all of his motivation, and hoseok he never smile and makes the noises that he always does.