10

hey guys I'm back from camping

and was like wow the comments wanting this to continue

ASAP lol :3

I wanted to update earlier but I got injured and

I'm resting.. even now

but after seeing your comments

I decide it fuck it and let me write this

sooo this is the new chapter

hope you guys like it
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.....

..
.
.
.
.

_________________________________________________________________________________

the male slightly bowed down in front of them introducing himself

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

namjoon: hello nice to meet you guys, my name is Jun namjoon the leader of the 5aviors but you guys can just call me namjoon, or G.M which is short for God of Music if you guys are wondering. He giggled slightly as the other members of 5aviors laugh with him and one of them patted the seat next to him indicating namjoon to sit there.

.

but as he was trying to sit down beside the rest of the 5aviours member, hoseok pulled namjoon into a hug followed by the some of the members, they were all almost at the verge of crying seeing him there. The 5aviors were confused, namjoon who was hugged was confuse also but was suddenly pulled out of the hug, the BTS members were waiting for their leader to say something but he never did, he slowly looked at the BTS member with an even more confused look.

.

.

Namjoon: uhmmDo I know you guys?

.

All of the members were speechless, here in front of them their long lost leader who was looking healthy smiling to them like there isnt a problem in the world, they were desperate to find out the truth of his disappearance

and Jin might went a bit far by going up to namjoon with an angry face as he gripped namjoon's collar clothe

.

Jin: yah namjoon ah where have you been all this time?? as he grabs ahold of namjoons collar shirt and started to shake him vigorously

Jin: You ASSHOLE I know we broke your heart with our words and shit!! but you cant suddenly disappear like that u prick!!

.

Jin kept shaking namjoons body furiously and the 5avior couldnt stand to just watch, Jay went to jin and pulled him off from namjoon but failed miserablely and fell butt first to the ground as the older kept shaking him vigorously. Well jin wanted to stop but he wasnt in control of his own body, his body moved by himself seeing namjoon in front of him and he couldnt control his hands and feet from al of the emotion rising up.

.

.

The truth is Jin loved namjoon more than he ever loved someone else and so were the other members ,but his heart shattered as he knew namjoon suddenly disappear because of his words... his leader.. his family..his friend his... crush...