15

HAHAHAHA IM BACK
AND TADAAA
AN UPDATE
IM SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID BEFORE IM TRYING TO CHANGE
.
ILL TRY
and dont forget to read at the end of the chapter...
....
....
ENOUGH ABOUT THAT LETS GET ON TO THE CHAPTER
.
.
.
.
.
.
—————————————
As soon as they arrived there all of them went to the doors and the BTS group was stunned as they saw the inside of the building that was furnished by some classy but simple interior with a sign U.G in the front desk, as they were greeted by a young male behind the front desk.

.

.

Young lady: yesyour appointment with.. as she was talking to someone on the line she looked over to the group and frown slightly

.

Young lady: yes.. ill be in touch with you mr.adam.. please hold as she puts the phone on hold and stood up and slightly bowed to the maled name jaekyun.

.

Young lady: sir.. mr. adam is waiting for you on line 2 and all of you are 15 minutes late for the recording. She said with a sadistic smile as she saw all of them. Namjoon and jaekyun just stood there calmly while the rest spine slightly shivered from the more like an ordered request from the young lady

.

Jaekyun: calm down mary.. we have some guest and it would have been rude to suddenly left and went straight here wouldnt it?

.

.

He said calmly as he had one of his hand on namjoons waist, the 5aviors were used to it but the BTS squad were slightly jealous and a bit pissed of seeing Namjoon, Their namjoon on someones arms, It boiled theyre blood like water on top of fire. But both of them didnt notices their faces as they were preoccupied by the female name mary in front of them.

.

Mary: . I understood sir.. but please next time inform me.. its already stressing enough all of them are asking to meet you and them in person and is that BTS behind you sir? Jaekyun just simply nooded as the BTS member bowed slightly introducing themselves to the female, mary smilled seeing them and bowed back

.

Mary: Ive heard BTS from my friends they said you guys were amazing with the choreograph and the dept of your songs.. pleasure to meet you.. you guys can go inside but please do not record or photo anything inside since it is a bit secretive to public okay?.

.

.

The BTS member nooded as they followed the other group to some stairs, all of them walk through the stairs until they were on the second floor. The second floor look plain and simple, only some wooden flor and some white doors throughout the corridor, they all followed them until they stopped in front of a white door with a sign record room, all of them went inside and saw a black and white theme recording studio, it wasnt all fancy rather a calm and soothing atmosfer was felt inside the room, Hyun told the BTS member to sit down while jaekyun pardon himself for a while and went out to answer his phone call in his office.

.

.

Once they were seated jay asked namjoon to record his solo song first which he approved with a smile and a thumbs up and walked into the recording room through the looked through glass door and was setting some of the recording stuff carefully as byo requested hoping he wouldnt break anything this time which made namjoon move carefully as he puts the things into order. While namjoon was inside the other room that was soundproof so he couldnt listen to anything they were saying.