9

hi guys I'm back with a new chapter

cause people keep asking for it

sooo I made it

enough about that

enjoy this new chapter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

They went walking back home after seeing the group band called 5aviors performance, both of them were opening the door just to be greeted by all of the BTS members who were all dressed up with casual clothing in the living room chattering with each other, jungkook looked at them and went over to them.

.

Jungkook: what took you soo long hyungs? We were all waiting for you guys and now were starving, jungkook pouted cutely

.

Hoseok and Jimin apologized to all of them and went back to their rooms to get change, once they were finish they went inside the van with yon at the driver seat. They sat with the seats arrangement like before when they got here.

.

Jimin: so where are we going yon hyung? As his head popped out of the back smilling cutely to yon

.

Yon: were going to a okonomiyaki shop here, its a Japanese pancake restaurant known here and its run by one of my friend who moved from japan his name is byakku and he has a son somewhat your ages I'm sure you guys will get along nicely.

.

Yon giggled as they chatted on the rest of the way to the restaurant. yon parked the van on the parking lot in front of the restaurant, the restaurant wasnt really restaurant looking place it was more of a 3 floored building with the sign BYOS OKONOMIYAKI with some other shops beside it. They then walked into the family shape restaurant and was attracted by the Japanese ornaments that were blended with some of Koreans ornaments without the two of them constrasting each other.

.

They then sat at one of the table in a Japanese shape room that was a bit of traditional Japanese looks, once they all sat a girl with long blond hair walked up to them and asked if they were ready to order, all of them ended up agreeing to order 3 seafood okonomiyaki,1 beef okonomiyaki, 2 yakisoba and some tteboki mix with Japanese miso that was a best seller there, all of them agrred to it saying "why not?"since they wanted to try something new, the girl bowed down as she finished taking their order and left the room. As they were waiting for their orders, they heard the door to the restaurant open and a loud sound was hear Hey, you guys are late.

.

welcome lil bro your performances was amazing they heard a lot chatter outside the room they reservated. Cause of their curiosity they opened the door to see what was happening outside, as they look out of their room they saw a group of male being crowded by the customers and staff there. Hoseok and taehyung notice the band instantly and waved at them, byo waved at them cheerfully as he walked over to them passing the crowded.