Chapter 28

For thosee who didn't know I'll confirm it now. Lottie full name is Gabriella Charlotte Phoenix she prefers for everyone to call her Gabriella cause only Luke calls her Charlotte or Lottie. Kai calls her Gabriella or Gabby.

Order of Point of view's Lottie, Kai then Luke. 

Chapter 28

My body was sore, I was laid on the ground. How long have I been out? I felt the cool metal digging into my wrist from behind. Hand-cuffs. My hair was all over the place and my breathing was slowly increasing. My leg vibrated again. My body was so stiff. That answers my question. I’ve been out long enough.

Agonizing pain.

Bruises

Cuts

Blood.

 I’m cold. So cold. My teeth shattered my body trembled. I still can’t remember what happened. How did I get here?

I searched my surrounding again, I was tossed into one of the bar-caged room. Most likely the back one. Two masked men were chatting in the main room where the chair still remains. I pulled myself up to a sitting position. My head spun with every movement.

I was shaking hard. I’m hungry. And my stupid leg won’t stop vibrating.

I couldn’t tell the cause of the vibration until realization hit me.

Vibration. Leg. Boots. Phone.

How the hell is my phone still working if I fell in the water it had to be a miracle? I started sobbing. Quietly. I tried bending my leg in an angle that I could reach the phone. Ignoring all the pain. I need to hear someone’s voice.

I looked at the caller.

Kai.

Kai.

I answered.

***

I’ve been calling her for the past fifteen hours, she won’t answer. The phone is ringing but no answer. I felt like shit. The whole group were here from last night, they all slept here if anyone even got any sleep.

Luke kept throwing things around, and having tantrums. I haven’t told him about the phone yet. Felix and Pixel are trying to trace something, anything. But they aren’t getting anything or going anywhere. They confirmed three hours ago that the only way we’ll be able to find her is if she calls us.

Which resulted in Luke actually almost breaking down. Who knew? I tried to remain calm. I am not losing hope. It was almost 6 in the afternoon the sun was setting.

 I only got one hour of sleep.

Everyone looked tired we’re all thrown ourselves in the living room of this house don’t know whose. Except for Luke who paced around thinking. Pretty hard. He just needed one clue and no one would be able to stop him.

They were losing hope. I was losing-

No don’t say it.

I tried again for the millionth of time. I heard the same number redial. It rings ten times before. This person is not available blah blah shit.

I sighed.

Gabby, please pick up now, I redialled. One ring. I need you. Two rings.  You’re amazing. Three rings. The best- the other line opens. I jumped of the couch. Everyone stared at me. “Gabriella!” Luke eyes widened. Pixel and Felix stood dumbfounded. Until realization clicked. They resumed to their computers.

I put the phone on speaker the only thing I could hear is cluttering of teeth. And harsh, sharp breaths, wheezing. Gabby…

Luke stood right by me.