Chapter 29

Point of View order: 

Luke

Gabriella

Chapter 29

(NOT EDITED) 

It took us almost two hours to reach the trail off highway 134. Well one hour and forty-five minutes to be exact.

This was the first time I felt nervous. I don’t even know why? Actually maybe I do. I’m an idiot. One wrong move and we’re dead. It could be Charlotte, me, Blade or even Jackie. Normally, all five of us, stick together, and now I tore them apart.

I don’t mind if I die now, but what about Jackie and Blade I just basically dragged them along. I was feeling guilty. To be completely honest. And a little nervous. My six sense was telling me to back away and wait for the rest.

We parked our bikes a kilometre away. When I pointed at the door, there were at least half a dozen just there. “I’ll distract them while you two sneak in?” Jackie whispered.  I glanced over at Blade, waiting for something. He gave me a short nod. Which means yes.

“Are you sure you guys want to do this without a plan? I mean we could always wait for Pixel and Felix? They’ve al-”

“No, it’s now or never. It’ll take too long, I might be too late.” I mumbled.

Jackie groaned.

Before he got back on his bike, I had to tell them I grabbed his arm. “If we don’t make it out in fifteen minutes, Jackie… go back.” Then I turned to Blade. “If we end up getting her, Blade you take her on your bike, in case I don’t make it and if I tell you to leave you leave. Promise.”

Blade looked away. I looked at him again. “Please Blade.” I begged.

He sighed before muttering. “I promise.”

 “Okay, let’s do this.”

When Jackie got on his bike, I just wanted to say one more thing.

“Jackie, Blade…thanks, you guys are the truest of friends that I never had.”

Jackie smiled at me, Blade smirked. “You sound like a dying girlfriend. Yup Pixel is defiantly not the only girl.”

I punched him in the arm. They both chuckled.

“I try to be nice for once and this is how you guys treat me. I give up.” But I couldn’t help but grin.

“Anything else lover boy?” Jackie added.

“Yes, stay alive, ninja.”

Then he was off, rounding in a different direction. He revved up his bike in the distance, getting the attention of at least a dozen guys. He’s bike spun in the distance, and stopped. Headlight turned toward our direction. He kept revving up the bike but stayed put. The guys finally moved forward. Leaving only a couple behind to guard.

(GUYS PLAY THE VIDEO FOR BACKGROUND SOUNDTRACK K?)

Blade and I stayed low as we slowly crept forward. When Jackie revved the bike and dirt flew about around him for a full 20 seconds, we ran for it, the stretch of land, somewhat 20 metres diameter.

Obviously that got the attention of a few guys that Blade took down and I shut them up before they could protest and get the attention of anyone. When we reach the corner where the around the corner the entrance door stood. We stood against the wall, listening.

After calculating approximately how many guys were there the only number I could get was four. It’ll be risky but we could handle it. I gave Blade a questionable face. Putting up four fingers. He nodded then slowly pulled up four knifes.