Let's Party

Bree's p.o.v

am in mission command talking to adam and leo on the monitor."so how are things in the  academy working out".i asked ."It's going great".adam replied."so how is that boyfriend of yours, kaz".adam faked a smile.he still doesn't like that fact that me and kaz are dating.i love him but sometimes he can be over protective."he's doing fine".i smiled. adam pouted in disappointment.a small girl with black hair came up to them."hey guys have you seen Ciarra we have training and she has been blowing me off for a while".she said."sorry to hear about that but i saw her in the dorm room a couple of minutes ago".leo responded."thanks".she thanked.they turned there attention back to me."that was Kira".leo said.i nodded my head.

"dude aren't you going to invite them".adam said to leo."o yeah".leo smiled."o yeah what".i asked."Janelle's having a birthday party today at 8 and she wants you guys to come,i know it's short notice but i kinda forgot,so what do you say".leo explained."sure we would love to come".i agreed."well,we have to go but see you tonight".adam concluded."bye".i said.

kaz p.o.v

i was watching TV with skylar, oliver and chase were in the kitchen seeing who could catch the most grapes in there mouth. bree came up from the hydro loop all excited."what are you so happy about".skylar asked looking away from the TV."we just got invited to my friends Janelle's birthday party tonight".she explained.she's so cute when she is excited."what time".chase asked throwing a grape at oliver."8:00".bree said."i bet it will be fun am in the mood for a party".i said as bree took a seat on the couch and i wrapped my arms around her.she looked up at me and smiled.my stomach started to fluster.but i like the feeling.

"well we better hurry,it's 7:21".oliver said looking at his watch."what!i have to get ready it takes me at least an hour".bree panicked releasing herself from my arms."lets go skylar".bree jolted up."fine but i wont wear anything girly".skylar protested."no promises".bree teased."i don't care what you wear as long as it's sexy".chase smile at skylar. we were all kinda shocked.i didn't think chase was that type of guy."did i say that out loud".chase blushed getting uncomfortable."anyway lets go".bree said as she rushed sky upstairs with her.

bree's p.o.v

"perfect".i said as i pulled out a causal white and black t-shirt dress."it's cute".skylar commented."i know".i giggled.i did my hair and put on my dress with my black Christina pumps.

i did my hair and put on my dress with my black Christina pumps

Bree's Dress

sky came out all dressed.i looked adorable."bree i am not wearing this".skylar said".come on it looks hot".i encouraged."i think it's A LOT showy".skylar commented.that girl could be so ungirly sometimes."just wear it and remember your heels".i said."am going downstairs do see if the guys are ready".i said as i left.

chase's p.o.v

i finished getting dressed and came downstairs.i was wearing a black and and white long sleeved striped jersey,with the arms rolled up.this party is going to be awesome. bree came downstairs all dressed."hello beautiful".kaz said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her. oliver and i looked at each other and gagged. bree stopped kissing kaz and glared at us."hey bree have you seen my phone".we heard skylar say upstairs as she came down stairs and can i just say WHOA!

we heard skylar say upstairs as she came down stairs and can i just say WHOA!

kaz,oliver and i stared at her with our jaws open.she is my. girlfriend.man am i lucky."so how did i do".bree smiled as she gestured to skylar.i nodded my head instantly."um...chase".skylar said looking at the way oliver was looking at her."quit it".i said as i directed his stare somewhere else.i turned my attention back to skylar and kissed her,she kissed me back then broke the kiss and gave me a smirk."you look hooot".i bit my lips."skylar were are your heels".bree asked."i changed into my sneakers instead".skylar said looking back at bree and back and her black converse's. "skylar this a party you can't wear-".bree was interrupted by skylar."i put on this dress don't push it".skylar warned .bree put her hands up in defense. "okay lets go".oliver said.