105

4 months later

***************************************************************

chase's p.o.v

I was at Blue Nile looking for a ring. I look down at the glass display of diamond rings. then finally I find one that that suits her." i will take that one". i said to the sales clerk. "that ones my favorite, she must be a very special girl". he commented. "yeah she is".i tell him. you guessed it. am going to ask skylar storm to marry me. my stomach gets tied in knots, just from thinking about it. "63,689". the clerk said. I take my credit card out and give it to him and he scans it then gives it back to me. the clerk pulls out a ring box and puts the ring in it."have a good day". he says. "you too".I said as I left the store.

before I enter the penthouse I put the ring box in my sweater pocket being careful to hide it. when I enter I see skylar shaking up a baby bottle, oliver was eating on the table,bree and kaz on the couch and Reed sitting on the floor surrounded by toys. i kneel down beside Reed and give him a kiss. I go to sky and hug her from behind. "hey babe, what are you up to". I asked. "well Rachel is asleep and Reed just won't go to sleep". she replied pointing at him on the floor. Reed had a cut smile on his face. I lift my head off her shoulder's and kiss her cheek. she goes over to Reed , lays him on his back and gives him his bottle. wha wha wha, we hear crying from upstairs. "I'll get her". sky say's as she goes upstairs.

I was about to go help her, but bree grabbed my arm. "what's that in your sweater". she asked. "nothing". i quickly said. "sure it's nothing". bree mocked. she put her hand in my pocket and took the ring. everyone's eyes widened. "OMG". bree squealed. I guess there's no point of keeping it a secret now. "your going to ask skylar to marry". kaz said a little to loud. "keep your voice down". i insisted. "this is huge". bree exclaimed. "when are you going to do it". oliver asked. I never really thought of when. "I don't know". I responded. I took the box out of Bree's hand." i suggest, you do it at times square on the jumbo trons, we can do it this Saturday that's in two days. ". bree said. "don't you think that's a little much". oliver said.

"when your purposing nothing is a little much, especially when your only 18". bree said as she went over to Reed and picked him up. "isn't that right Reed", she said in her baby voice. I tickled his stomach to make him smile. "are you sure bree". I asked. "yeah, am always right when it comes to these things, and you should sing for her she loves your voice". bree assured."my voice is a curse".i shaked my head. "am not going to lie you can actually sing, it hurts me to compliment you". bree says." fine, I will listen to you just this once and please don't tell skylar about this". I begged. everyone nodded there heads. i went to our room. skylar and I moved in together so we can take care of the kids without running from room to room in the middle of the night. at first it was awkward but not that much anymore.

skylar's p.o.v

I had Rachel in my arms as I fed her a bottle. "your just a cute little thing aren't you". i gushed over her. every time she opens her eye's I can see the sparkle in her hazel color. "hey".chase said as he walked in. "hey".i replied. these last 4 months have been amazing. sure we don't see davenport as much,but i think it's for the best. chase comes over and starts stroking Rachel curly soft brown hair. "hey baby girl".he said in his baby voice. i took the bottle from her mouth and she reached her arms out to chase. i hand her over and close the cap to the bottle. "sky,what are you doing this Saturday". "am not sure i think bree and i were suppose to do something, why you want to go out".i said."no just curious".he rather quickly said."oookkkayyy".i extended. he is acting weird.

saturaday

bree's p.o.v