Were In This Together

chase's p.o.v

i locked myself in our bedroom.i never thought skylar could every say something like that.just then i heard a knock on the door."hey chase it's me naomi".i heard a voice come from the other side of the door. naomi?what is she doing here.i got up and opened the door and of course it was bree."wow imitating our little sister so clever".i sarcastically said.as i was about to shut the door bree put her foot in the door way."your not going anywhere unless we talk are you".i asked."nope".she responded. i let her in and she took a seat next to me on the floor.

"so i heard what Mr.davenport said about the baby".she said."i know,can you believe that he could say that,even more shocking can you believe skylar agree's with him".i stated.i turned to bree waiting for her to agreed with me."actually,yes i can believe it".bree said.my eye's widen.i opened my mouth to speak.but bree used the opportunity to speak first."before you ask me why i would say that let me explain. Skylar is under a lot of pressure and she is a calderian and they can't have kids,it's a miracle this even happened her."bree voiced.that's what i mean. why wouldn't she want to keep it."and you maybe wondering why she doesn't want to keep it. But she's scared.scared that when this baby is born something may happen to it with the mixture of being an alien and a bionic engineered superhuman,the last thing she needs right now is for you not be there for her".she concluded.she got up off the floor then left.am glad she wasn't looking for me to speak because i never really thought about it that way.i need to talk to sky.

skylar's p.o.v

i was on the terrace looking up at the stars as i always do at night then i hear i knock on the terrace door.i turn around and see it was chase."hey".he said leaning off the door.i gave him a weak smile.he came in and took a seat next to me."so i forgot to tell you i have a doctors appoint tomorrow with one of Mr.Davenports doctors".i reminded.he nodded his head." skylar am sorry i freaked out on you,i wasn't thinking straight".he apologized."it's okay".i said so low that i could barley hear myself. "no it's not okay i didn't even consider why you said what you said but bree made it clear and if you think that is the right thing to do then i with you".he smiled.i couldn't help but smile back.that was really sweet. i leaned in and hugged him.

"awe that's really sweet of you chasey". "i know am perfect".he chuckled.i pulled away from the hug and laugh a little."besides let's not even call it a baby it seems to personal ,let's call it a...a...a milkshake".i empathized."A milkshake?".chase asked confused."you know so we won't feel bad calling it a baby,an we have to promise not to get to attached,okay".i said."yep".chase said.we spend the rest of the night cuddling up in the terrace.

Oliver's p.o.v

i can't believe sky is pregnant,it seems so unreal.Am really happy for her,but i know what she has chosen to do with the baby i mean milkshake.it's weird calling it a milkshake but skylar said it's so they won't get to attached. Tomorrow where going to find out weather it's a girl or a boy.it's so exciting. if this was when i was in love with skylar i would have thought,that should be instead of chase. But the most important thing is skylar's happiness.

***********************************************************************************************

kaz's p.o.v

the next morning we all met in the living room for skylar's doctors appointment. Am sitting next to bree while she is texting on her phone.then skylar comes down.she grab's her purse." am ready to go".she states.chase is the first to get up."yeah i can't wait to see the milkshake boy". chase says putting his hands on skylar's stomach."what makes you so sure it' going to be a boy".skylar say's with both her eyebrows up."well davenports only have boys,bree was glitch".chase said has he threw a fake smile at bree and she return it."well i think the milkshake is going to be a girl, calderians may not be able to have kids but were all girls so therefore the milkshake will be a girl".skylar argued."i hate to say it but i agree with chase,but not the part about me being a glitch".bree cuts in.

"i think it's going to be a girl.i know calderian science".oliver says.

"do you guys want to put a bet on it".i say.they all shrugged.i am going to make some money.

"oliver and skylar are girl ,and bree and chase are boy,losers pays 20 bucks".i announce.

"your on".bree say."okay let's go".i add.

Bree's p.o.v

when we got to the hospitable we waited for about 10 minutes.Mr.davenport came as well. a nurse came to get us. "hi am nurse Candace,will you please follow me for your check up".she smiled.we all got up a followed her.we got into a room which was a crowed with all of us in it. skylar was on the bed.we all kept on pushing to get space."okay am going to have to ask some of you to leave".she said.

"well,you know am the aunt".i said.

"yeah and skylar is like sister to me".oliver replied.

"am a millionaire".davenport claims.

"kids love me".kaz added.

i can see the nurse was frustrated."you know what i am only going to need the father and the mother to stay,okay".she said through gritted teeth.we all exited the room.

chase's p.o.v

skylar lifted her shirt until her stomach was showing.the nurse applied the cold jell on skylar.i tighten my grip on her hand to let her know i was there.she put the scanner on her stomach and we saw the milkshake.My kid.i leaned my head down next to skylar.i saw the spark in her eye's as she looked at it."okay guys listen closely".the nurse instructed. we didn't really know what we were listen to.But then we hear it. "the heart beat".skylar says out loud.it sounds so precious. i wanted to listen to it all day."so would you guys like to know the gender".the nurse asked."yes".we quickly responded.

she pointed to the screen."that means it's a boy".she said.

"ha".i mocked skylar as i grinned.

she pointed to the screen again."and that means that's a girl".

"ha".skylar mocked.we looked at each other for a moment.

"wait, what?". we both said confused.

"congratulations your having twins".she smiled.