I Need My Babies Back

still skylar's p.o.v

where standing outside the church.it is taking all my power not to march in there and rip giselle into a millon pieces. "I don't trust giselle".chase said."so bree you and oliver go back to the penthouse cause i have a feeling she is going to go there".he said.bree and oliver nodded there heads and left."skylar stay beginning me at all times".he said.i was going to protest but chase would win if i did. we slowly opened the door to the church. there she was, standing her bitc- you know what am not going to go there. "you found me, I thought it would take you longer ". she grinned. I was behind chase as instructed. "Giselle". chase said his voice filled with anger. am not going to lie this side of him is hot. "I really thought you wouldn't come because you would have figured out this was a trap". she said. she used her electric blast to knock kaz out. "kaz". i yell as I kneel beside him. chase surrounded us with his force filed. "why can't you fight back". Giselle mocked. "you know damn well why I can't. I will not only hurt you but I will hurt the kids and I don't hurt the people I love". chase said. "love is weak". Giselle said as she geo leaped away.

kaz opened his eye's and sat up. "my head is killing me". he said. "where did she take them".I asked. kaz stood up. chase thought for a minute. "the penthouse". he said. we quickly left to go find them.

chase's p.o.v

Giselle is so dead. we got to the penthouse. "don't do it". we hear oliver say. we quickly rush to the terrace, giselle was standing on the edge with twins. i could feel how nervous sky was. I was to." giselle what do you want". bree said. "I want you guys to suffer because you took everything from me".she said. then I have a

flash back

"I want your chip". giselle said. back at her old lab.

end of flash back

"giselle I will make you trade". i quickly said. she looked interested already. "bree get the chip extractor". I ordered. "chase what are you thinking". she said. "just do it".I yelled, she super sped to mission command and came back with the chip extractor. "what is that". giselle said. before I could answer she was already holding twins at the edge threating to drop them. "this isn't a game, it's a chip extractor I will give you my chip if you give them back". I said. "how do I know this isn't a trick". she asked. is she crazy I wouldn't joke about anything right now. I put the extractor to my neck and felt a sharp pain. I saw my chip and held it out to her. "this is interesting, okay but what is stopping me from hurting them". she said leaning the kids over to the edge even more. "how about me not crushing your bones and using them as tooth picks". skylar threatened, great trigger the unstable women who is going to drop our kids. "fine, give it". giselle said. she walked over to the floor. I carefully put the chip on the floor. she puts the kids on the chairs. skylar and the other's rush to them and picks them up. "thank goodness". skylar cried as she cradled them. I saw giselle about to get the chip , I pushed her and stepped on my chip until it was fully broken."noooo". giselle yelled. "you will pay for this". she geo leaped away before I could stop her.

Bree's p.o.v

I had tears in my eyes because we did it. we saved them. their safe. skylar was holding them as if she couldn't let them go ever again. chase also seemed even more relived. I look at the floor, "chase your chip, you destroyed it ". i noticed. "there's more important things in life than having powers". chase said now cradling the girl In his arms. "should we get back to the hospitable?". oliver ask. "no way am going back there". skylar protested. am with her."i know this probably isn't the time but what care there names". sky and chase look at each other.

"her name is Rachel Scarletta Villanueva Daven-strom". chase said.

"his name is Reedeth Marcus Monteo Daven-Strom". skylar said. I totally love those names.