i Shower You With Goodbyes

Skylar's p.o.v

I have been avoiding chase since we hooked up 2 days ago. I can't stand seeing him leave. but unfortunately ,"today's your baby shower, pulse chase's goodbye party". Bree cheered.she jumped on top of me as I was trying to sleep."ugh don't remind me".I groaned. "what are you talking about we have been waiting for this like forever". she said as she stopped jumping on top of me."no you have, am not really a party person and today is chase's last day here".I groaned again. "cheer up sky, our family is coming and you need to make an appearance".Bree encouraged. I forgot they invited other people. "fine let me get dressed, and is chase downstairs".I asked. "why so you can keep avoiding him".Bree said."you noticed".I say. "we all have, what's is up I thought you would want to spend every waking moment with him since he is leaving". Bree said as she went over to check herself in the mirror."I just don't think I can say goodbye to him".I admitted. "well your going to have to. and if you will excuse me I have to get downstairs to make sure kaz and Oliver don't mess everything up". she concluded.

I went through my closet and found purple high waited skirt, with a Beige color sweater shirt,some see through tights, a heart necklace and black boots. I opened the door and but then my stomach started to hurt. "ouch". I groaned. then I felt it again. I put my hand on my stomach and felt the greatest feeling ever.it was a babies kick. "hang in their sweethearts, when you get here am going to love you like you never been loved before".I said in a baby voice. then I swear it was like they were speaking to me.

I walked downstairs and saw that Bree really decorated this place with pink and blue streamers, balloons, and cake. "you like" .kaz asked. "wow Bree really out done herself". I commented. "I know she's perfect". he sighed. I smell something.it started to get stronger I got closer to kaz and sniffed him. "are you wearing cologne".I ask."w-well its not l-like, okay what's wrong with wanting to smell nice". he stuttered. I give him a grin. "so this has nothing to do with Bree's brother's coming over?". I question. "maybe". kaz said as he moved away from me and went to go help Oliver out.

I realized I forgot my phone so I went upstairs. when I was walking through the halls a felt a hand reach for me and pull me into the closet. panic rushes through me. I turn on the light. thank god it's just chase. "you scared me".I took a deep breath. "why are you avoiding me". he asked."am not avoiding you". I lie. he gives me a look. "rreeaalllyy". he slowly says."yes".I answer. I leave the closet before he could ask more questions.

when I got back downstairs I saw Douglas and Adam and Leo greeting the rest of the team. "hey guys".I say as Adam and Leo hug me."i can't stay long i only came to congratulate you and save me some cake". Douglas said as he left. "so where's our little babies".Adam said in his baby voice. I point to my stomach. "hey there".Leo and Adam speak to my stomach.am starting to feel a little uncomfortable. luckily davenport and Tasha walk in. "Tasha!". Bree hugs her than chase."hey Tasha". I say. "hey skylar". she gives me a hug.

chase's p.o.v

"where's Naomi". Adam asks. Tasha looks at her watch."she should be here in three,two,-".she counted."aaah".we heard a scream. Naomi runs in and quickly close's the door. her hair is messed up and filled with leaves and branches. "what happened". Leo eye's widened. "she is doing a class project which means she can't have any electronics or cars". Tasha answered."I took a short cut through the woods and ran into a very grumpy bear to top it all off as I was running up here I fell into a kid named AJ and he asked me to marry him and followed me". Naomi panted. "awe,poor baby let's get you cleaned up". bree insist. they go upstairs.

the party has been going great lately.am really going to miss my family when I leave. Adam has a hard time progressing the fact that I got Skylar pregnant. Leo on the other hand keeps congratulating me. bree use's a spoon to click her cup but It breaks at the first click."i should have just said can I have your attention". bree realized."okay can i have your attention.can i have the the parents up here". skylar and i make our way to living room. we stood beside each other but were distant."okay this is game will see how much you guys really know about each other". bree and naomi asked us a couple of questioned but am winning so far.

"okay sky what is chase's favorite book?".bree asked. skylar thought for a second.

"trick question, chase likes every book he has ever read".she answered.

"correct".bree rings the bell.

"okay chase what does skylar wants the twins first words to be".naomi asked.

"Easy, there's a storm coming".i answer.of course i got it correct.

"wrong".bree say's as she rings the wrong buzzer.what.

"what could it possibly be".i argue."you know what you don't need read it".skylar say's as she tries to take the card from naomi. it turns to into a game of tug of war, until naomi wins.she gives the card to bree.

"skylar wants the twins first words to be, i love daddy".bree corrected."awe". everyone gushes.i turn to skylar and her ears turn pink."that's so sweet,okay next".naomi states.

"skylar what does chase want the kids to get from you".naomi asked.

"he did always like my smile so am going to say my smile".skylar answers.

"wrong".bree states.

now it was my turn to play tug of war with bree."give it".bree grunts.she takes the card from me and reads it.

"everything,i want the kids to get skylar's everything,she's perfect". Bree reads."awe".we hear everyone say again."adam are you crying".leo ask."no i just have something in my eye's".adam whines.i feel skylar look at me.now it was my turn to blush."okay next game".i quickly say.